Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,467 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

chynadoll's Posts

I understand people make mistake..it that wasn't a policy of Verizon that CSR should have never mis informed me..if he would just have said refused the package and we will credit your account bac... See more...
I understand people make mistake..it that wasn't a policy of Verizon that CSR should have never mis informed me..if he would just have said refused the package and we will credit your account back once we receive the phone ..I would have been ok with that.. <br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
I signed up for wireless service online and after making my purchase....I decided to contact Verizon sales department to cancel everything....I was told by one of your CSR that I couldnt canel on... See more...
I signed up for wireless service online and after making my purchase....I decided to contact Verizon sales department to cancel everything....I was told by one of your CSR that I couldnt canel online cause the Iphone 5c was on back order and before anything is charged to my credit care I will receive a email notice asking me if I wanted to go ahead with the order...this was on 9/26/13..well guess what....the item was shipped out 9/6/13...my credit card was charged $235 and I NEVER RECEIVED THAT EMAIL NOTICE ASKING IF I WANTED TO GO AHEAD WITH THE ORDER....as a future potential Customer...I question your ethic as a Company and question if that's how your CSR or train to mis inform your potential Customer......