Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,822 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

tcfryer2001's Posts

Mine finally shipped as well! Order delivery is set for tomorrow!
Ordered mine at about 4pm mdt on 9/20 in 16 gb sapce grey. Schedualed to be here tomorrow!
Okay, so I order my iPhone 5s in the 16gb space gray on sept. 20th. I have waited and waited for an email to confirm my order... nothing. I have called verizon 3 or 4 times trying to get them to ... See more...
Okay, so I order my iPhone 5s in the 16gb space gray on sept. 20th. I have waited and waited for an email to confirm my order... nothing. I have called verizon 3 or 4 times trying to get them to send me an email and the refuse to do so. I have had a text luckily sent by one of the reps which gave me my order number and such, yet when I type it in, it says that the order number does not exist! I am so aggrivated at the whole situation. Here I am waiting and waiting for my new phone, yet I cant even get proper documentation or anything to say that this order even exists. I just want my phone! And this whole delay on everything isn't making me feel any better about the situation either. Can anyone help me sort out this mess?
What was the ship date on verizon? Mine says that it is expected to ship by the 7th, but I am not holding my breath, especially with everything everybody else has been saying.
When did you order your phone? They have already taken payment from me on the 20th at my local verizon store, but just have a Order Status of "In Process" I ordered my Space Gray 16gb model aroun... See more...
When did you order your phone? They have already taken payment from me on the 20th at my local verizon store, but just have a Order Status of "In Process" I ordered my Space Gray 16gb model around 330 pm mdt on the 20th, and my expected ship date is 10/7.