Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,329 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BPye's Posts

Anyone else having problem with the commandos 3G? I recently had to upgrade to get a new one after my old one crashed after updating it via *228.   My new one is now turning on and off more than ... See more...
Anyone else having problem with the commandos 3G? I recently had to upgrade to get a new one after my old one crashed after updating it via *228.   My new one is now turning on and off more than the old one did, freezes, disconnects calls immideatly after dialing, blacks out the screen when trying to make a call. My calls dont come thru nor do texts, the screen becomes unresponsive. Im so mad! when i veiw innopath active care my staus says Status:Service unavailable.   Code:503   I have Android version 2.3.3 ..... Anyone have any ideas?
i have one of the first commandos they made i love the phone. when i first got the phone i dropped it and the screen cracked and verizon informed me they would not warranty it even tho it didnt h... See more...
i have one of the first commandos they made i love the phone. when i first got the phone i dropped it and the screen cracked and verizon informed me they would not warranty it even tho it didnt hold up to the specifications of the phone... i paid $150 to have a new screen put in by CASIO ...... yesterday i updated my phone by dialing *228 I turned my phone off because it kept freezing up. It now will not turn on It gets to the screen where it says initializing and then it starts over it never gets passed this point. Verizon could not figure out the problem it will  not do a hard reset either. I am extremly upset. And its very interesting that this all happens after i update my phone!   I am not a happy customer at all.... my contract does not end until september. I dont think i should have to pay for another phone when this problem occured after a update!