The FAQ for call forwarding says, "Airtime charges apply to all forwarded calls". For plans with unlimited minutes, do I correctly understand there is no additional charge for forwarded calls, or... Ver más...
The FAQ for call forwarding says, "Airtime charges apply to all forwarded calls". For plans with unlimited minutes, do I correctly understand there is no additional charge for forwarded calls, or do forwarded calls incur an airtime charge over and above my plan?
I did a factory reset immediately before applying the "upgrade". Nonetheless, it appears I'm going to have to try another one...
Anthony, let me be sure I'm understanding you correctly... Are you saying that by doing a factory reset on the device I'm going to get back the features I lost -- conference call dialing, speed d... Ver más...
Anthony, let me be sure I'm understanding you correctly... Are you saying that by doing a factory reset on the device I'm going to get back the features I lost -- conference call dialing, speed dialing, assigned con call number per phone book entry, etc.?
If I were a Verizon apologist, SoccerRef12, I would blame it on Motorola, or Google, or whoever. But I'm not. I'm a Verizon customer. I paid Verizon a pretty decent amount of money for my phone, ... Ver más...
If I were a Verizon apologist, SoccerRef12, I would blame it on Motorola, or Google, or whoever. But I'm not. I'm a Verizon customer. I paid Verizon a pretty decent amount of money for my phone, and I pay them about half that amount every month for service, which includes software upgrades. Verizon's responsibility can't be pawned off on a third party. They're the ones who allowed this mess to be propagated. They should fix it. If they need Motorola's help to get it done, fine, get it. I just want it fixed. >
It's really not fair for Verizon to disavow responsibility. There is plenty of Verizon-branded code on this handset. I'm in the software industry. I understand bugs. Lack of communication I d... Ver más...
It's really not fair for Verizon to disavow responsibility. There is plenty of Verizon-branded code on this handset. I'm in the software industry. I understand bugs. Lack of communication I do not understand. What are Verizon's plans for restoring the lost functionality and fixing the myrad technical issues?
With the Jellybean "update", has Verizon signaled a de-emphasis of business users needs? I used to have very good conference call dialing, speed dialing, assigned con call number per phone boo... Ver más...
With the Jellybean "update", has Verizon signaled a de-emphasis of business users needs? I used to have very good conference call dialing, speed dialing, assigned con call number per phone book entry, etc. These were amazingly valuable features. After "upgrading" to 4.1.2, not only have I experienced all the technical problems others have reported (which are huge problems in themselves), but I've lost all these great phone features that are so valuable to business users. Has Verizon dumped me in favor of people whose priority is downloading media and posting on Facebook? I was so looking forward to Jellybean, now I wish I'd never allowed it on my phone. So phenomenally disappointed...
I used to love my RAZR MAXX, but 4.1.2 killed it. Inexplicably removed features (e.g. speed dial, conference call dialing, etc.), markedly worse WiFi performance, random SIM card dropouts, flakey... Ver más...
I used to love my RAZR MAXX, but 4.1.2 killed it. Inexplicably removed features (e.g. speed dial, conference call dialing, etc.), markedly worse WiFi performance, random SIM card dropouts, flakey 4G performance, etc., etc. My phone has gone from great to horrid. My contract expires in Feb. 2014. I'm ready to dump Verizon AND Motorola both. Exceedingly disappointed...
Dear Verizon, What were you thinking? This "upgrade" has debilitated my RAZR MAXX. All the feature eliminations others have commented on (http://www.android.gs/droid-razr-maxx-update-android-4... Ver más...
Dear Verizon, What were you thinking? This "upgrade" has debilitated my RAZR MAXX. All the feature eliminations others have commented on (http://www.android.gs/droid-razr-maxx-update-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean/) are accurate. Your customers are furious, and your design people should be ashamed of themselves.  When will you be putting back speed dial, conference call dialing, escalating volume for alarms, timer, and the various other features you killed with this so-called upgrade?
After updating I went to set up my speed dial and I thought I was just not remembering how to do it. "Surely", I thought, "they wouldn't pull a feature as basic as that!" But apparently the app w... Ver más...
After updating I went to set up my speed dial and I thought I was just not remembering how to do it. "Surely", I thought, "they wouldn't pull a feature as basic as that!" But apparently the app was, indeed, designed by people who don't use a phone! I'm absolutely shocked. It looks like they messed up the phone number recognition too. I used to be able to join a con call by entering 800-555-1212x0123456789, but it doesn't pick up the conf. # anymore. More idiocy. This upgrade has been a serious downgrade, phone-wise. Verizon should be ashamed.