Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,274 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jordan1223's Posts

Sounds like you have something to hide. =]] But yes the primary account holder can see the number and time and date for the phones! i already checked on mine for that. And to my knowledge you can'... See more...
Sounds like you have something to hide. =]] But yes the primary account holder can see the number and time and date for the phones! i already checked on mine for that. And to my knowledge you can't see your own crap that you send. Just the total number you sent. If you need to know how to see them just say...
So i called the people and they said the texts were blocked so she said she unblocked it. But it still isn't working. did I need to do soimething to activate it?
I just got the new Chocolate and had to switch to the Nationwide plan.  Whenever I try to send a text it says that the Send Failed and no matter how many times I try to resend it won't go through.... See more...
I just got the new Chocolate and had to switch to the Nationwide plan.  Whenever I try to send a text it says that the Send Failed and no matter how many times I try to resend it won't go through. I have updated my phone, turned it on and off, and taken out the battery. Any help?