If I have unlimited texting, can I text someone who lives in Canada that has a text plan (be it Verizon or any other carrier), without incurring extra charges? In other words will that be includ... Ver más...
If I have unlimited texting, can I text someone who lives in Canada that has a text plan (be it Verizon or any other carrier), without incurring extra charges? In other words will that be included in using my texting plan without ME being charged for it?  I can't seem to find a straight answer on this.  I have a friend who lives in British Columbia and I want to know if I can text with her without having to pay extra.
I have tried everything that has been suggested in all the threads I have come across with this problem and I have only been able to actually 'send' a MMS picture message 1 time.  This is very fr... Ver más...
I have tried everything that has been suggested in all the threads I have come across with this problem and I have only been able to actually 'send' a MMS picture message 1 time.  This is very frustrating since it seems to be a regular problem with so many people. So my next question is.... will this EVER get resolved?
This seems to be a problem that comes up occasionally.  I have a Droid2 and keep getting this same message when trying to send a picture message to someone.  I've checked the version settings as ... Ver más...
This seems to be a problem that comes up occasionally.  I have a Droid2 and keep getting this same message when trying to send a picture message to someone.  I've checked the version settings as was listed in one of these post and everything matched.  And I did a update... I still get this message.  any other suggestions?