Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,111 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

chronoglass's Posts

a few tests at my location lat 37.79293 long -12239752 7:59am 3491k down 1545 up ping 57ms 8:42am 312k down 1554 up ping 74ms 8:47am 207k down 129k up ping 116ms 8:49am 136k down 94k up pin... See more...
a few tests at my location lat 37.79293 long -12239752 7:59am 3491k down 1545 up ping 57ms 8:42am 312k down 1554 up ping 74ms 8:47am 207k down 129k up ping 116ms 8:49am 136k down 94k up ping 289ms as it creeps ever closer to 9am here in San Francisco, Verizon service creeps ever closer to unusable.
zip code: 94105 on a new droid maxx Speedtest results after 6 failed runs (communication issues) ping: 531, 782, failed, failed, failed, 825 down: 21kbps, failed, failed, failed, failed, faile... See more...
zip code: 94105 on a new droid maxx Speedtest results after 6 failed runs (communication issues) ping: 531, 782, failed, failed, failed, 825 down: 21kbps, failed, failed, failed, failed, failed up: failed, failed, failed, failed, failed, failed 10:34 am I can say, at 7 am my speeds are noticeably  better, will try a speedtest tomorrow morning i suppose.
I am noticing a severe degradation in the 4g speeds here in the San Francisco FiDi area. But I am seeing 3-4 "bars" of 4g.. and speeds in the hundreds of k.. not m.. but k. Its gotten to the poi... See more...
I am noticing a severe degradation in the 4g speeds here in the San Francisco FiDi area. But I am seeing 3-4 "bars" of 4g.. and speeds in the hundreds of k.. not m.. but k. Its gotten to the point where we routinely say we have 3-4 fake bars. Coverage seems to be there.. but the back end just can't handle the speeds their towers are advertising. REALLY get irked when they are doing the localized commercials, and I know exactly where a person is standing when they are being interviewed, and you cannot get any throughput there. Yet there they are, talking about how they couldn't download movies.. or play games on another carrier. *rageface*
just want to add my .02 here.. I'm getting exactly the same at market and beale. i really think the area is just over sold/saturated and they really need to do some upgrades to handle it.
should have probably mentioned that as well. I have turned off and on each service individually. on the phone and the head unit. it actually seems to be the same issue as the razr maxx was ha... See more...
should have probably mentioned that as well. I have turned off and on each service individually. on the phone and the head unit. it actually seems to be the same issue as the razr maxx was having with some head units. (though strangely enough it took around 12 mins to finally connect via BT to my laptop as well, a lenovo yoga) I did also reach out to the car manufacturer and of course, the phone isn't supported, because it hasn't been tested yet.
After i bought the phone it worked great.. then came the first update from verizon. After that when my phone attempts to pair with the HU it will start google music, then the HU will flash the... See more...
After i bought the phone it worked great.. then came the first update from verizon. After that when my phone attempts to pair with the HU it will start google music, then the HU will flash the playing song briefly followed by the syncing screen(on the HU) again and the phone continues on as though it is synced. I have tried re-setting up the pairing factory restoring both the HU and the phone removing and redoing the music profile. interestingly enough, incoming phone calls will still connect via the HU as expected. anyone else seeing anything similar?