That is what I thought I needed to do but it never worked.    That is the call log where I can only view missed/receieved/sent phone calls.    Maybe there is a setting I could change?  I'm no... Ver más...
That is what I thought I needed to do but it never worked.    That is the call log where I can only view missed/receieved/sent phone calls.    Maybe there is a setting I could change?  I'm not tech savy and kind of afraid to change the settings that are already there.  Knowing my luck, the phone won't work anymore then I would be really posting post after post!!    
Actually I found out how to get rid of the message indicator.  I was only looking at the call log when I missed a call and just figured out all the steps to get to the "Missed Call" folder.   S... Ver más...
Actually I found out how to get rid of the message indicator.  I was only looking at the call log when I missed a call and just figured out all the steps to get to the "Missed Call" folder.   Seems like a lot of steps: Phone Menu View Call Notes Menu View Folder Mssed Calls    
Its not the weatherbug app or the calendar.  Not sure what a pin is?
Actually yes.  My message indicator states I have 3.  No VM, Texts, IMs, etc.  But somewhere I have 3. 
For a while now I have had a message indicator on my Storm 2 that had 1 message.  Now it says 3.  I have no voicemails, no unread emails, no unread text messages, and no IMs. What could it be?
I was on the phone with customer service with Sandra (a very helpful lady)  She was able to answer quite a few questions that were helpful as for the gmail issue.  She stated gmail is a big issue... Ver más...
I was on the phone with customer service with Sandra (a very helpful lady)  She was able to answer quite a few questions that were helpful as for the gmail issue.  She stated gmail is a big issue among the Storms and that they are working to correct it.  As of now I have my yahoo downloaded and everything has been working fine.
The Storm 2 is my first BB and as for the touch screen I have had no issues.  It took me a few days to get use to the keyboard but thats about all.   
Go to any computer and copy and paste this URL http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/  
My contacts are getting either jumbled up within each other or duplicating.   This morning was the 3rd time it happened.  I am losing valubale information. I am making calls or texting who I t... Ver más...
My contacts are getting either jumbled up within each other or duplicating.   This morning was the 3rd time it happened.  I am losing valubale information. I am making calls or texting who I think I should be but it turns out to be another person.  Its very embarassing!   I can not locate my contact people and when I do finally find them they are listed under a different contact person's name and some or most of the information is another person's information.   ARG!!!!! Help!!!!
No.  I am not getting all my emails including the excel and word doc I am attempting to send through my gmail account.  I am not sure why but some come through to my BB and some do not.
I am not receiving all my emails on my BB Storm 2.  Is there a reason for this? I am attempting to send myself a few excel and word documents (1 document per email).