Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,686 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Mike005's Posts

Is it possible to block calls altogether rather than forwarding to voicemail? I'm getting tons of voicemails after signing up for Caller Name ID. I want to block calls, not forward to voicemail.
Thank you for this. It's the only solution I've found short of a full reset
I have been struggling with this issue for months now, with both the S8+ and Note 8. I even sent back a Note 8 hoping it was a hardware issue. I followed every troubleshooting step Verizon suppor... See more...
I have been struggling with this issue for months now, with both the S8+ and Note 8. I even sent back a Note 8 hoping it was a hardware issue. I followed every troubleshooting step Verizon support suggested. Still, 8 months later and no solution.
Hello, For Verizon Messages / text messaging - Is there a Windows Desktop application available to download? I would like to use an actual app instead of the browser on my desktop. I already have... See more...
Hello, For Verizon Messages / text messaging - Is there a Windows Desktop application available to download? I would like to use an actual app instead of the browser on my desktop. I already have apps for my mobile devices; I'm specifically looking for a Windows 7 desktop application; other than using a browser.
Out in McKinney