Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,429 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Cloudlv9's Posts

Also I just wanted to note that I chuckled to myself about the context of your post and your username. Sin City 4 Me No judgement or offense intended but gotta admit still a little funny Me... See more...
Also I just wanted to note that I chuckled to myself about the context of your post and your username. Sin City 4 Me No judgement or offense intended but gotta admit still a little funny Merry Christmas
Never heard of a company that does not have a request time off system, sounds illegalish. Verizon uses American 3rd Party Call centers for their Customer Services agents. I would have your family... See more...
Never heard of a company that does not have a request time off system, sounds illegalish. Verizon uses American 3rd Party Call centers for their Customer Services agents. I would have your family member reconsider employment with their third party, because the lack of that system will be on them and not Verizon. As far as your McDs friend, while I understand his position, I do feel bad for any workers who are working on Christmas that now will likely have a hard time finding places open on their lunch. For some of us, the world does not stop turning on Christmas, nor do we have the luxury to worry whether we have Christmas off because of the need of money to pay bills. Personally I will be working Christmas by choice and making some extra money with time and a half Holiday Hours ( also normally offered by most companys as compensation for working holidays. ) So while you say Anti-Christian, I say Pro-Working Man. I am sorry your family member got caught in limbo, but we all have a choice in where we work, so to just blatantly say a Company is Anti-Christian is rather shortsighted and harsh.
Um, I am pretty sure it's called "Request Time Off" if is so important to have and pretty sure like most jobs you can submit it months ahead of time. So if they close for Christmas, they have to ... See more...
Um, I am pretty sure it's called "Request Time Off" if is so important to have and pretty sure like most jobs you can submit it months ahead of time. So if they close for Christmas, they have to close for Hanukkah, Kwanza etc right or they would be "Anti" those beliefs. I am sorry that some relative of yours has to work on Christmas (the only reason to prompt a post like that) but unfortunately they will have to put on their big boy pants and do what needs to be done to make a living or submit the correct form for time off in a timely fashion. Plus you realize that call centers are actually really needed on Christmas for all the people who don't simply read the instruction of a product (in this case new phone activation) and need to call in to have it done for them. Welcome to the working life of modern America. Merry Christmas. ---Signed Scrooge P.S. I look forward to the iminent trippy ghost visits.
Makes a difference when you say you didn't say something but you did and tell someone not to speak for you when they were simply saying what you did in fact say. Lol, too Prideful to admit to mis... See more...
Makes a difference when you say you didn't say something but you did and tell someone not to speak for you when they were simply saying what you did in fact say. Lol, too Prideful to admit to mistakes in one thread?
I saw it, but you didn't say "Total Service Cost" and then specify primary line. You mentioned it at the bottom of the post, but by then you were just contradicting yourself. My point was Android... See more...
I saw it, but you didn't say "Total Service Cost" and then specify primary line. You mentioned it at the bottom of the post, but by then you were just contradicting yourself. My point was AndroidUser was not speaking for you, it's what you did in fact say.
? I just quoted you saying it applies to the total cost of Service, which is incorrect. You are just contradicting yourself. And yeah that is funny lol
"The discount is given on total cost of service, or in some cases as my discount on costs of services and data included." Elector Post 11/22/13 11:08 am Thread - Verizon Plan and Discount Issues ... See more...
"The discount is given on total cost of service, or in some cases as my discount on costs of services and data included." Elector Post 11/22/13 11:08 am Thread - Verizon Plan and Discount Issues LOL....
oh where to begin. 1) No one knew anything factual about the 5S or 5C before the announcement on the 10th. 2) The features that can be downloaded ate refering to the iOS7 features which i... See more...
oh where to begin. 1) No one knew anything factual about the 5S or 5C before the announcement on the 10th. 2) The features that can be downloaded ate refering to the iOS7 features which is the OS. 3) The pricing of the 32 GB iPhone 5 $199.99 not $99.99. 4) You were not misled, they told the truth based on everything they knew. You were simply uninformed (research helps a bunch). 5) Don't blame others for simply doing their job to the best of their abilities, it makes you look whiny, so to believe that you have been victimized is an absolute joke. 6) Inquire about the Price Protection Polciy that will get you your extra $100 back.  It is only within the 14 Days but who knows if you whine more maybe they will feel sorry for you. (Though I don't ) Comments edited for content as required by the Terms of Service. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
"Your account must maintain a good payment history. (YES)" LMAO! How is being late maintaining good payment history? Very confused... just pay your Bill.
Lol, why is it Verizon's Fault that you "Put Up" with weak signal when you should have sought better service for your area?
And you have been in the same location all twelve years?
Hm, unsure why you need any "Special" just because you have been a customer for twelve years on the best network in the nation. My family has been with this company before it was Verizon and beyo... See more...
Hm, unsure why you need any "Special" just because you have been a customer for twelve years on the best network in the nation. My family has been with this company before it was Verizon and beyond and all we expect is the amazing quality that we have come to know. I can guess you have been shopping at the same grocery store for awhile, ever ask them for a "Special" on Milk? Or how about your Gas or Electric company? Ever ask them for a "Special"? I can imagine if they did they would just laugh in your face. At least the reps took a moment to look for you. We are lucky to ever have any "Specials" ever, seems selfish just to expect one just because you have been there so long. It is a give and take business choice, you pay them for a service and they give you their service, equivalent exchange, why should one party be expected to give more than agreed upon? So go for it, go to a lower quality carrier and blame it on bad customer service just because you can't have your way. 
Why do you believe tenure is such a huge thing and bargaining chip? You have probably had the same gas, electiric and grocery companies for some years too, do you go ask for lower pricing on your... See more...
Why do you believe tenure is such a huge thing and bargaining chip? You have probably had the same gas, electiric and grocery companies for some years too, do you go ask for lower pricing on your milk or a special deal on Unlimited Doritos? What makes this service any different? It's just something you have to deal with if you want the superior quality of the network. Sprint claims to have Unlimited. They do not. They have Unlimited in their network only, when you roam onto another network, you are limited to 300MB. And seeing at their Network is ever shrinking, that is not good. They recently closed 20,000 towers to pay for the iPhone rights. And Straight Talk? Lol. Do you even use enough data to warranty Unlimited? Times are a Changin' Deal with it or go to a crappier service
Why have a fee at all if it can be waived for anyone at anytime....?