They dont know how,half ofvthem are stupid. I was on hold and on phone a hour and it was supposed to be fixed, but wasnt. I went into miller road Flint Michigan Verizon wireless store, a hour messing... Ver más...
They dont know how,half ofvthem are stupid. I was on hold and on phone a hour and it was supposed to be fixed, but wasnt. I went into miller road Flint Michigan Verizon wireless store, a hour messing with phone,guy said he cant fix it dont know how. To cal . Yeah be on hold a hour again! All I did was get a note 8,,I had a S7. No one can or wants to fix it.they give up 
I have too.I spent 45 minutes on hold then the guy said my voicemail is fixed after messing up around with it for a half hour. But it still dont work. I went into the Verizon wireless store on Miller... Ver más...
I have too.I spent 45 minutes on hold then the guy said my voicemail is fixed after messing up around with it for a half hour. But it still dont work. I went into the Verizon wireless store on Miller road Flint Michigan and the guy there messed with it for a hour ,then said he cant fix it .He said he dont know how & that I have to call the Verizon number for help .I explained that I did that already .The guy said,I dont know what to tell you but I cant fix it. I asked what's wrong.He said I dont know. I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ,since then no voice mai . I HATE IT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET FROM VERIZON 
Dont fall for it.If it looks good ,then get out a magnifying glass and read the small print that they print real.small for the catch 22 game. I just get my phone at best buy,  I dont do  over the... Ver más...
Dont fall for it.If it looks good ,then get out a magnifying glass and read the small print that they print real.small for the catch 22 game. I just get my phone at best buy,  I dont do  over the phone purchases with Verizon anymore  the last time I did the sales rep told me that if I buy a case and extra charger for 30.00 then the 30.00 activation fee is waved  ot sounded way too good so I repeated it to him just to make sure  . He said  yes. It was for a otterbox. So I thought well he repeated it twice. So ok. So I get the phone ,otterbox case and extra charger. Then my bill came and I was not only charged for activation, I was charged for the otterbox and the extra charger I didnt need. I called to tell them it was a mistake to be charged. I was told that that was never a  special . That that never existed as a special. Ever. I was shocked and annoyed,  I was on the phone several times and on it a long time arguing with the customer service person and transferred to different ppl. On hold the whole annoying thing.  I told them to listen to the recorded conversation because it says ,,this conversation is recorded for training purposes or something  to that matter. And I told them the exact time of the call . I WILL NEVER EVER TRUST VERIZON AGAIN. or the liars who sell stuff . The guy who did this to me must of been getting commission off upsales,good way to lie and get the sale then a month later customer gets the bill and calls Verizon, oh too late , catch 22,you BEEN HAD   I lost complete trust ,from then on  I go to best buy . Never been lied to there face to face . I think of Verizon as greedy company.  The throttle on data to California fire fighters just shows their greed  oops,they got cought ,, oh  it was a mistake. I hope they sue the heck out of them. But they will just make it up by price gouging the other customers   oh I'm sorry .  Yeah YOU ARE Content modified as required Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
Lol. RIGHT . SO FULL OF IT.  if Verizon is my family I'm ashamed to be related to such liars. PATHETIC.  Oh I hate to see you go . Your family  . Content modified as required by Verizon Wire... Ver más...
Lol. RIGHT . SO FULL OF IT.  if Verizon is my family I'm ashamed to be related to such liars. PATHETIC.  Oh I hate to see you go . Your family  . Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
Download phone call recorder App.google play store, its free. When you call Verizon with questions then its recored. This way when they give you different answers then you have record of all the ... Ver más...
Download phone call recorder App.google play store, its free. When you call Verizon with questions then its recored. This way when they give you different answers then you have record of all the lies they tell you . They are liars. just saying. They do anything to make more money. I have been with Verizon since 1995  the customer service has went down the drain since about 2013. I was surprised the 1st time I was lied to.Then after the 2nd time and the 3rd  I dont have trust. I only stay with them right now until I figure out where I'm going to next.I used to get good service in my home .18 years here.Since the past few years ,dropped calls  my son gets dropped calls here too. No reason for it  nothing changed. Not on our part. I stopped calling about it. Forget it. Different lie every time. I hate it when they pretend to care and say "I'm sorry about this" lmao. They dont care .Just send the money . We will be leaving soon. And I dont care if they say I'm sorry  I rather hear fingernails scratch down a chalk board  because they are liars Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
I've had 3 to 4 bars and no signal  problem for 13 years with  Verizon  Wireless. Then all of a sudden  my son's galaxy  note  2  and my galaxy  note  3   get 1 bar if we are lucky .Tons of drop... Ver más...
I've had 3 to 4 bars and no signal  problem for 13 years with  Verizon  Wireless. Then all of a sudden  my son's galaxy  note  2  and my galaxy  note  3   get 1 bar if we are lucky .Tons of dropped calls. No answer s from Verizon  wireless. Sick of it. I'm not spending money on a signal  booster I'm just changing To different  company.
The past 2 years Verizon  Wireless  customer  service  has gone down the toilet.I  have had several  problems  with  the  mistakes they make in the past 2 years.Sick of it.I have been with Veriz... Ver más...
The past 2 years Verizon  Wireless  customer  service  has gone down the toilet.I  have had several  problems  with  the  mistakes they make in the past 2 years.Sick of it.I have been with Verizon  since 1995.I have lived in this house for 14 years.This past 6 weeks all of a sudden  I get such bad service  I get drooped calls at my house.Im lucky to get 1 bar to make a call.I get several  dropped calls.I called on this yesterday  finally, then I got my called dropped then had to call back.Then the lady kept checking on cell tower problems that aren't even in my area! I told her to type in my ZIP CODE PLEASE AND LOOK AT  MY AREA NOT AREAS 100 MILES AWAY.omg .after 25 minutes  and being on hold I said screw this to myself and hung up.i have 1 phone out of contract and 1 with year to go,then I'm leaving Verizon  wireless. Why pay for a phone that I can't use anymore in my home .it's a samsung  galaxy  note  3. Nothing wrong with it.i get signals 3 bars 1 fourth mile down rd.And no explanation  from Verizon.Just a bunch of BS.