Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,669 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

d1965's Posts

They dont know how,half ofvthem are stupid. I was on hold and on phone a hour and it was supposed to be fixed, but wasnt. I went into miller road Flint Michigan Verizon wireless store, a hour messing... See more...
They dont know how,half ofvthem are stupid. I was on hold and on phone a hour and it was supposed to be fixed, but wasnt. I went into miller road Flint Michigan Verizon wireless store, a hour messing with phone,guy said he cant fix it dont know how. To cal . Yeah be on hold a hour again! All I did was get a note 8,,I had a S7. No one can or wants to fix it.they give up 
I have too.I spent 45 minutes on hold then the guy said my voicemail is fixed after messing up around with it for a half hour. But it still dont work. I went into the Verizon wireless store on Miller... See more...
I have too.I spent 45 minutes on hold then the guy said my voicemail is fixed after messing up around with it for a half hour. But it still dont work. I went into the Verizon wireless store on Miller road Flint Michigan and the guy there messed with it for a hour ,then said he cant fix it .He said he dont know how & that I have to call the Verizon number for help .I explained that I did that already .The guy said,I dont know what to tell you but I cant fix it. I asked what's wrong.He said I dont know. I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ,since then no voice mai . I HATE IT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET FROM VERIZON 
Download phone call recorder App.google play store, its free. When you call Verizon with questions then its recored. This way when they give you different answers then you have record of all the ... See more...
Download phone call recorder App.google play store, its free. When you call Verizon with questions then its recored. This way when they give you different answers then you have record of all the lies they tell you . They are liars. just saying. They do anything to make more money. I have been with Verizon since 1995  the customer service has went down the drain since about 2013. I was surprised the 1st time I was lied to.Then after the 2nd time and the 3rd  I dont have trust. I only stay with them right now until I figure out where I'm going to next.I used to get good service in my home .18 years here.Since the past few years ,dropped calls  my son gets dropped calls here too. No reason for it  nothing changed. Not on our part. I stopped calling about it. Forget it. Different lie every time. I hate it when they pretend to care and say "I'm sorry about this" lmao. They dont care .Just send the money . We will be leaving soon. And I dont care if they say I'm sorry  I rather hear fingernails scratch down a chalk board  because they are liars Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
I've had 3 to 4 bars and no signal  problem for 13 years with  Verizon  Wireless. Then all of a sudden  my son's galaxy  note  2  and my galaxy  note  3   get 1 bar if we are lucky .Tons of drop... See more...
I've had 3 to 4 bars and no signal  problem for 13 years with  Verizon  Wireless. Then all of a sudden  my son's galaxy  note  2  and my galaxy  note  3   get 1 bar if we are lucky .Tons of dropped calls. No answer s from Verizon  wireless. Sick of it. I'm not spending money on a signal  booster I'm just changing To different  company.