Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,092 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Trelander's Posts

I've done that as well - thanks though. I've actually cycled in an out, rebooted in each etc.
Every since my KitKat update I can only connect with a 4g connection. Unfortunately for me, if I am at work my connection drops to 3g - which doesn't work. I have tried re-seating the Sim Card an... See more...
Every since my KitKat update I can only connect with a 4g connection. Unfortunately for me, if I am at work my connection drops to 3g - which doesn't work. I have tried re-seating the Sim Card and resetting to factory and has not done anything for me. I used to get perfectly good 3g signal and now I can't anymore. Any suggestions?@
I had a standard basic Razr, and had full 4g coverage at work (near mexico boarder in San Diego). Now with my S4 I have at best 3g, and as of this morning its constantly roaming to Mexico inst... See more...
I had a standard basic Razr, and had full 4g coverage at work (near mexico boarder in San Diego). Now with my S4 I have at best 3g, and as of this morning its constantly roaming to Mexico instead of connecting to VZW here. Whats going on? This is supposed to be a more advanced phone, so why can't I connect to 4g in the same place I could 2 months ago with an older phone??