Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,592 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tinkadinkadoo's Posts

Guess what?  It just worked with Google Chrome, using the link "Multimedia Messaging" provided in tikibar's first post up there, and then clicked on "Manage albums".   An Easter miracle.  
Hey Joez .. I'm old and wrinkled too.  Yes, that's exactly correct.  I used old, slow Internet Explorer and it worked.  It has worked 3 times now.  I used Chrome for everything else.   You have t... See more...
Hey Joez .. I'm old and wrinkled too.  Yes, that's exactly correct.  I used old, slow Internet Explorer and it worked.  It has worked 3 times now.  I used Chrome for everything else.   You have to sing like Jimmy Durante when you do it, though.  
Problem *may* be solved.  I had been using Google Chrome and tried Internet Explorer.  Voila.  It works.  Thanks for the help and links.  When I first made my Pix album, I used Chrome all the tim... See more...
Problem *may* be solved.  I had been using Google Chrome and tried Internet Explorer.  Voila.  It works.  Thanks for the help and links.  When I first made my Pix album, I used Chrome all the time to access it including less than 2 weeks ago.  But, whatever works!  I'll take it.  Thanks, again, and am retrieving my photos.  
It's not working.  I've tried a thousand times.  Blank screen.  I want my pictures back dang it all