Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,166 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

excelon's Posts

I too am unsatisfied with Verizon and Samsung. Verizon needs to be more prompt testing their updates.
I agree, these app is buggy and needs to be updated. This was draining my battery.
I too am having the same problems. Its a lack of support from Samsung (who create the update) and Verizon (who test and approve the update). What's disappointing is that there has been no update ... See more...
I too am having the same problems. Its a lack of support from Samsung (who create the update) and Verizon (who test and approve the update). What's disappointing is that there has been no update to FIX these bugs. Also Google is to blame, until 5.1 Lollipop had many bugs. Regards, Unsatisfied Customer.
1) Had to factory reset the device after installing the update, it went through my battery in about 6 hours when it normally last me about a day and a half. Problem FIXED after the factory reset.... See more...
1) Had to factory reset the device after installing the update, it went through my battery in about 6 hours when it normally last me about a day and a half. Problem FIXED after the factory reset. 2) Cannot load Galaxy App Store, I was able to do that in all previous versions, but now they blocked it. 3) Has rebooted on me twice, randomly. That's new. 4) Device vibrates randomly, I don't know if it's a bug yet but I've noticed it vibrates and there is no notification at all, or etc. 5) Memory leak still present (but that's a Google thing), sometimes it takes a while to load all home screen apps. 6) Had difficulty pairing with my Bluetooth Car Stereo (previously paired), it took a long time and several repeats/re-starts. Update: 7) GPS is constantly fixing your position after locating you (Location set by GPS). Last night I turned on the weather widget and the GPS kept cycling on/off even though it found your location... went to Setting -> Location, and noticed "unified daemon" and "weather widget" battery usage were "High". Had to re-start the phone so the gps can stop cycling on/off.
I installed the official Lollipop update the day it was announced. Here's the list of bugs (issues) I have found thus far... 1) Had to factory reset the device after installing the update, it ... See more...
I installed the official Lollipop update the day it was announced. Here's the list of bugs (issues) I have found thus far... 1) Had to factory reset the device after installing the update, it went through my battery in about 6 hours when it normally last me about a day and a half. Problem FIXED after the factory reset. 2) Cannot load Galaxy App Store, I was able to do that in all previous versions, but now they blocked it. 3) Has rebooted on me twice, randomly. That's new. 4) Device vibrates randomly, I don't know if it's a bug yet but I've noticed it vibrates and there is no notification at all, or etc. 5) Memory leak still present (but that's a Google thing), sometimes it takes a while to load all home screen apps. 6) Had difficulty pairing with my Bluetooth Car Stereo (previously paired), it took a long time and several repeats/re-starts.
With the new Lollipop update Samsung/Verizon has blocked access (both to install and use) to the Samsung Galaxy App Store, I downloaded the apk (program) and opened it and it gave me a message sa... See more...
With the new Lollipop update Samsung/Verizon has blocked access (both to install and use) to the Samsung Galaxy App Store, I downloaded the apk (program) and opened it and it gave me a message saying that this app cannot be installed on this device. That's a first, That sucks Verizon !
I too updated to the latest kit kat update as of now the GPS from the phone is SLOWLY gathering GPS data. It does collect the data however it is very WEAK, if I go outside with a clear view of th... See more...
I too updated to the latest kit kat update as of now the GPS from the phone is SLOWLY gathering GPS data. It does collect the data however it is very WEAK, if I go outside with a clear view of the sky it will collect the data. However, all the other phones that I have compared the problem to have successfully collected GPS data faster and provided a stronger signal in & outdoors.
We received word (a while back) that the HTC Rezound WILL NOT receive Jelly Bean, and all I could think of is WHY??? This phone was carried by Verizon from December 2011 through Jan 2013 (ish), a... See more...
We received word (a while back) that the HTC Rezound WILL NOT receive Jelly Bean, and all I could think of is WHY??? This phone was carried by Verizon from December 2011 through Jan 2013 (ish), and Jelly Bean was announced in June of 2012. The phone is more than capable of handling this update, and furthermore HTC pledged to keep their devices updated for 18 months (anyone remember that!!????). So far I've been dissatisfied at the lack of support from HTC and Verizon, ICS took FOREVER to get updated and it still has known bugs up to this date that have not been fixed. So... What's the deal Verizon/HTC???  I want to know why has HTC decided to leave us out in the cold for their top model (at the time).
I'm pretty frustrated at both Verizon and HTC. Last summer VERIZON marketed that this device would receive global roaming, and we know that HTC was working on a software update (update leaked on ... See more...
I'm pretty frustrated at both Verizon and HTC. Last summer VERIZON marketed that this device would receive global roaming, and we know that HTC was working on a software update (update leaked on Android forums) that enabled global roaming. Then all of a sudden Verizon stopped marketing stopped labeling it as a Global device and never heard from HTC or Verizon again. Verizon, why has the global roaming not yet been enabled on your phone that you marked LAST SUMMER?????