Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,983 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tomgnc1's Posts

Hooray! I received the update yesterday 11/10/2016. Verizon saved me from bailing out and going elsewhere.
Verizon told me on chat that update had been released 16 hours ago and I should receive a notification within a week. Time will tell.
Off the Blackberry website. (Sorry for the delay in answering you but I was in a major accident and Verizon was the last thing on my mind).
Spoke with Blackberry HDQ in Canada and they agree with our frustration.  Verizon must be the one to push Security Patch and Marshmallow. Agent gave me Case# but advised me that she has responded... See more...
Spoke with Blackberry HDQ in Canada and they agree with our frustration.  Verizon must be the one to push Security Patch and Marshmallow. Agent gave me Case# but advised me that she has responded to many, many frustrated Blackberry owners and until Verizon decides to respect their obligation to service us, nothing is going to happen. Verizon could care less. I paid $720.00 for mine and the next month they reduced it to $402.00. The agent was amazed. She said it was obvious that we are never going to be serviced properly. As for me, as soon as I can figure a way, I am pulling my long standing account with both my wife's and my service (?). Absolutely disgusting way to treat the suckers who purchased Blackberry phones. It is also no way to treat Blackberry itself which is struggling to survive. Verizon is simply putting another nail in the coffin. Not by accident. There must be a way to spread a word of caution to those who believe that Verizon is an ethical and honorable organization.
Overdue for update. I trust Verizon to provide services in a timely manner, that is why I am willing to pay Verizon's premium prices. I bought the Priv at a premium price and find out it is not u... See more...
Overdue for update. I trust Verizon to provide services in a timely manner, that is why I am willing to pay Verizon's premium prices. I bought the Priv at a premium price and find out it is not up to date...last security patch June 6th and no Marshmallow... why?
Viber is alive and well on my new Priv...
Is Viber available on the Priv?
Yes there is, they can set it up for a new Google/Samsung account password, but there will be a three day waiting period before the new password can be added. The Verizon Store did this for me wh... See more...
Yes there is, they can set it up for a new Google/Samsung account password, but there will be a three day waiting period before the new password can be added. The Verizon Store did this for me when my phone crashed and my passwords etc. were in the old phone and I tried to enter the account info too many times in the replacement phone. Annoying but possible. Verizon store very patient and helpful.