Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,338 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

silveredd's Posts

Thanks Elector. Yes I had tried that before and did not work. Adjusted my settings and working like a charm. Appreciate your help. Used the Admin Password. Can you answer one more question for me... See more...
Thanks Elector. Yes I had tried that before and did not work. Adjusted my settings and working like a charm. Appreciate your help. Used the Admin Password. Can you answer one more question for me? How do you delete your post off this site after you are done?
I have data only with Verzon and cannot log back in without my network key. Can anybody tell me how to locate this. Am using TWC to send this message. Want to log back into my Verizon Data Servic... See more...
I have data only with Verzon and cannot log back in without my network key. Can anybody tell me how to locate this. Am using TWC to send this message. Want to log back into my Verizon Data Service.
Thanks John. Adapter must be working because my network is showing up, but when I try to connect says not connected to provider? Should I get the service guide for windows XP and find out if it... See more...
Thanks John. Adapter must be working because my network is showing up, but when I try to connect says not connected to provider? Should I get the service guide for windows XP and find out if it takes a different service pack to use internet. Network key worked the way you explained it to me. And I believe all my settings are right. Still when my network adapter shows up on the screen, it has the red X on it saying that it is fire walled. However doesn't the adapter have to be working for my computer to be able to show my network? On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM, John Getzke
I have my Internet adapter installed and show a good signal on on my network showing up but every time I try to connect, ask for network key which verizon told me was the password on the back of ... See more...
I have my Internet adapter installed and show a good signal on on my network showing up but every time I try to connect, ask for network key which verizon told me was the password on the back of my hot spot. Keeps denying me access? Any other ideas? To me it seems that maybe don't have internet configured correctly? Is that possible?
Thanks Elector, not finding it in those locations. Looked it up on my Dell which is using the same type of adapter. Of course found out where key is located, but encrypted? Shows to be only eight... See more...
Thanks Elector, not finding it in those locations. Looked it up on my Dell which is using the same type of adapter. Of course found out where key is located, but encrypted? Shows to be only eight spaces and nothing is matching up to that.Is there another name that is referred to as the network key?
Have a old hp desktop and adding wireless adapter but do not know where to find my network key to enter. Have a Verizon MIFI14510L AD40  hotspot with a netgear 3100 wireless adapter. Can anyone h... See more...
Have a old hp desktop and adding wireless adapter but do not know where to find my network key to enter. Have a Verizon MIFI14510L AD40  hotspot with a netgear 3100 wireless adapter. Can anyone help?