Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,385 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jrhaas's Posts

Yes I have done all of those things, if you see the other posts they indicate this as well and I did that when I called verizon...I give up. It is time for a new carrier
Yes, booster is working fine...
It is random service issues. There was an entire day that I had no service at all. I have called Verizon Tech support several times with no luck. Yes the issue seems to be at my home which is rig... See more...
It is random service issues. There was an entire day that I had no service at all. I have called Verizon Tech support several times with no luck. Yes the issue seems to be at my home which is right in the center of town.
The issue started immediately following my switching to Verizon from AT&T; approximately 4 years ago. I called Verizon and no one could assist. Then it got better, then about a year later it star... See more...
The issue started immediately following my switching to Verizon from AT&T; approximately 4 years ago. I called Verizon and no one could assist. Then it got better, then about a year later it started again; I bought a WeBoost signal booster since I called Verizon again and still no resolution. The signal booster helped tremendously. Now here we go again. Dopped calls, voice mails that show up at 9:00 at night that came in before noon that day (no, I did not have do not disturb turned on- I have never used that feature since it is easier to simply turn my ringer off). My zip code is 52001. I am not in a contract any longer with Verizon so this is the time to switch if no one can fix this, I have already spent $300 on a booster to simply use my phone, I never had this issue with my previous carrier. Thanks
Well then maybe they should update their troubleshooting assistance to indicate what you mentioned about the *228.... No, I stated booster not network extender, a WeBoost booster.
I have an iPhone6. I have always had issues with my Verizon service since changing providers a few years ago. I contacted Verizon when this initially started happening and they could not/ would n... See more...
I have an iPhone6. I have always had issues with my Verizon service since changing providers a few years ago. I contacted Verizon when this initially started happening and they could not/ would not assist. I purchased a booster and things worked great for about 2 years. Now it is happening all over again. I will be on a call for awhile and the call drops then if I try to call back the phone indicates "calling..." for about 45 seconds before I can hear ringing. That happens when trying to make a call a lot. I tried the *228 and I cannot even connect to that. I work from home a lot so I have to do something since I cannot lose calls when I am on a call to a client.  I am seriously considering changing providers (any suggestions to better providers is welcome). Very frustrated with this service.