Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,860 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

CAL926's Posts

Are you positive you're on NC5 and not NG6? NG6 is the latest build Verizon has pushed. >> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service << Edited by:  Verizon Moderator
Yes this is probably a bug in the NG6 update. I too have been experiencing terrible battery life and a message about my phone overheating. My phone never had any of these issues on the NC5 build.... See more...
Yes this is probably a bug in the NG6 update. I too have been experiencing terrible battery life and a message about my phone overheating. My phone never had any of these issues on the NC5 build. Take your phone to the nearest Vzw store and have it checked out. DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING. Demand that all labor charges and part fees be waived. If they can't help you take your cell phone services to AT&T.
Vzw recently released "update" NG6. I installed it and while the release notes don't mention anything about battery life, I have noticed more of a rapid charge rate. On the downside my phone has ... See more...
Vzw recently released "update" NG6. I installed it and while the release notes don't mention anything about battery life, I have noticed more of a rapid charge rate. On the downside my phone has unexpectedly restarted 4x in the past two days.
I'm using the one that came with the phone. I downloaded the app and averaged 1200mAh at 73% and 1900mAh at 82% and back down to 1200 at 92%.
After updating my phone to kit kat some time ago, I've recently been experiencing slow charging issues. I plugged my phone in for about two hours and the battery went from 2%-48%. I continued to ... See more...
After updating my phone to kit kat some time ago, I've recently been experiencing slow charging issues. I plugged my phone in for about two hours and the battery went from 2%-48%. I continued to let it charge til 2a and it was only at 63%. It did eventually reach 100% but I don't understand why it's recently become an issue. I'm using the OEM charger and cable, tried plugging the AC adapter directly into a wall outlet, and even purchased a new battery.
Is anyone else experiencing a camera lag after upgrading to KitKat? I used to be able to take multiple photos with ease, but now after the shutter clicks the image says processing before I can ta... See more...
Is anyone else experiencing a camera lag after upgrading to KitKat? I used to be able to take multiple photos with ease, but now after the shutter clicks the image says processing before I can take another. I think this has something to do with writing to the SD card in 4.4.2.. All other apps with the exception of the messaging app have gotten faster. There's about a 1 to 1.5 second delay in the messages populating when I open a thread. I definitely want to downgrade back to 4.3 now!
Try going into the options>General Properties> Default Browser, verify the browser is set to Internet Browser Next, press the back key, Go to Browser Configuration, and verify the Browser Identi... See more...
Try going into the options>General Properties> Default Browser, verify the browser is set to Internet Browser Next, press the back key, Go to Browser Configuration, and verify the Browser Identification is set to BlackBerry. Alternatively try Internet Explorer. Now try to re-install Facebook.
Have you considered buying a new battery?
Are you on a pre-paid pan? Sounds like you should call tech support at 1-800-922-0204 from another phone.
Reboot your phone. Is your phone's profile set to Silent? Or did you play around with the Sound profiles and forget to change them back? At least to receive calls and notifications, you can place... See more...
Reboot your phone. Is your phone's profile set to Silent? Or did you play around with the Sound profiles and forget to change them back? At least to receive calls and notifications, you can place your BB into vibrate mode by pressing and holding the # key. Or changing it in the settings. Try calling someone and verify the volume is sufficiently up.
Try plugging your BlackBerry into your computer using the micro usb cable. Open BlackBerry Desktop manager and try to update your phone that way. I would hope it will manipulate your device into ... See more...
Try plugging your BlackBerry into your computer using the micro usb cable. Open BlackBerry Desktop manager and try to update your phone that way. I would hope it will manipulate your device into pushing past 33%. If that doesn't work, grab your charger and power on your device, let it do whatever it wants. If it looks like it's taking forever or the status bar is not moving, just let is sit and come back in 15-30 minutes to check on it's progress. A month ago my BB's boot time started to slow down and not move at all. I thought what app did I install that has screwed over my phone? It eventually reached 100%. So far never experienced that issue again. Could have been a bug. Good luck.
Well this will depend on what kind of plan you have? Have you converted to a Share Everything plan? What device are you using? A BB 9930 or a 9650? If you have the 9930, why use phone as a modem ... See more...
Well this will depend on what kind of plan you have? Have you converted to a Share Everything plan? What device are you using? A BB 9930 or a 9650? If you have the 9930, why use phone as a modem when you have a mobile hotspot(be sure to convert to a share everything plan). If you haven't and/or you have a Bold 9650, I believe tethering is an extra $20 dollars a month up to 5gb of data. $0.15 for every mb over I think.
Have you downloaded the latest BBM update? Were you taking part in the beta trial of BBM 7.0? If you haven't consider updating to BBM 7.0.0.126.. See if that resolves any of your problems.
This sounds more like user error rather than the phone being faulty. Rule of thumb treat your BlackBerry like garbage and you will in return receive garbage back. When I place phone calls I've ne... See more...
This sounds more like user error rather than the phone being faulty. Rule of thumb treat your BlackBerry like garbage and you will in return receive garbage back. When I place phone calls I've never had this issue. Even with a screen protector over it. You might even want to try that. Use a screen protector/remove the one that's currently on there if you have one currently on the phone. It could be interfering with the sensitivity of the screen. Or why not try calibrating the screen?
I still believe this is a Bluetooth profile issue! In your Bluetooth setting on your phone, ensure you have no saved devices listed. Please be sure to verify the Bluetooth profile is also deleted... See more...
I still believe this is a Bluetooth profile issue! In your Bluetooth setting on your phone, ensure you have no saved devices listed. Please be sure to verify the Bluetooth profile is also deleted from the VW's hard drive. Then make sure both devices are in discovery mode. Try to pair them again. If that doesn't work, borrow a phone from a friend or visit a Vzw store to see if they will allow you to try one of their devices to see if it will sync up. Now the goal is to try a device that has not been synced prior. Let me know if this works.
Do you have any third party Voicemail apps installed? Are you using Visual Voicemail? If no to both, press and hold the 1 key. You should be taken to your voicemail. If not dial your phone number... See more...
Do you have any third party Voicemail apps installed? Are you using Visual Voicemail? If no to both, press and hold the 1 key. You should be taken to your voicemail. If not dial your phone number from another phone, decline the call and press the star key. This should allow you to at least see if your inbox has been setup correctly. Could also be a provisioning error.
Could you take a photo of the screen you can't get passed? Have you updated BlackBerry Desktop Manager? That could solve the problem. I know I hadn't used it in ages and when it came time for the... See more...
Could you take a photo of the screen you can't get passed? Have you updated BlackBerry Desktop Manager? That could solve the problem. I know I hadn't used it in ages and when it came time for the BB OS update, I installed the BB DM update first. In my experience, it never hurts to have the most up to date software on both ends!
Based on my experience with Ford SYNC, assuming most newer vehicles are all similar in some way, delete the Bluetooth profile in both your car and on your BlackBerry. Attempt to pair your device ... See more...
Based on my experience with Ford SYNC, assuming most newer vehicles are all similar in some way, delete the Bluetooth profile in both your car and on your BlackBerry. Attempt to pair your device again, and then transfer your contacts again. You may want to restart your phone just to be sure the profile was successfully removed from the handheld.
Please use the BB Desktop manager to resolve your issue. I ran into the same problem. Here's what I did. 1. Plugged my BB into my computer using the oem cable 2.Launched BB Desktop manager... See more...
Please use the BB Desktop manager to resolve your issue. I ran into the same problem. Here's what I did. 1. Plugged my BB into my computer using the oem cable 2.Launched BB Desktop manager 3.Waited for the device to register with the software   -A popup indicating an update was available for my phone 4. Downloaded and installed the update. 5. Phone was restored after the installation and boot process.
Well you can visit eBay and look for a verizon wireless multimedia phone with a full QWERTY keyboard and give that a shot. Otherwise pack up your bags and move to at&t or T-mobile. I don't recomm... See more...
Well you can visit eBay and look for a verizon wireless multimedia phone with a full QWERTY keyboard and give that a shot. Otherwise pack up your bags and move to at&t or T-mobile. I don't recommend this option.