Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,275 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Tenudin's Posts

The verizon tech I was talking to on here reset some of the features on my account and fixed my problem. Big thanks to MarquiaF_VZW for resolving my issue.
I don't know what changed but I am now able to log in. All I did was clear the data yet again on all the apps that required me to be signed into My Verizon. I signed in using my number as the log... See more...
I don't know what changed but I am now able to log in. All I did was clear the data yet again on all the apps that required me to be signed into My Verizon. I signed in using my number as the login name. I didn't do anything I haven't done a dozen times over. So I'm not sure what has changed to allow me to log in. But I'm not complaining.
Still no good. Thanks for the ideas though.
I changed my ID. There was an underscore in it. Still no change though. Still can't log in. Getting the same error.
You're not alone. I've had this issue since mid November. https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/767664#767664
Any updates on this issue? I'm getting to the point of frustration now. There's a ton of functionality on my phone that I can't utilize because it requires you to be signed into My Verizon. Even ... See more...
Any updates on this issue? I'm getting to the point of frustration now. There's a ton of functionality on my phone that I can't utilize because it requires you to be signed into My Verizon. Even the stupid NFL app requires you to be signed in... I would love to find out this is a me problem here. But with all these other people having the same issue on multiple other platforms, it leads me to believe it's not a me problem.
I tried this. Still not working. Same error as before.
1. Yes I can sign into My Verizon through a PC.   2. Cleared data and cache.      Result: Same error as original post. "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code... See more...
1. Yes I can sign into My Verizon through a PC.   2. Cleared data and cache.      Result: Same error as original post. "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code=-1"   3. Uninstalled app and pulled SIM card. Then reinstalled app.      Result: "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." (No "Error code=-1" this time)   Hope this helps.   [Edit] After looking at several other more recent threads, it seems this issue isn't exclusive to the Razr.
I got this device about 3 weeks ago and have yet to be able to sign in with the My Verizon app. I keep getting this message:   "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Err... See more...
I got this device about 3 weeks ago and have yet to be able to sign in with the My Verizon app. I keep getting this message:   "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code=-1"   I don't think 3 weeks is "temporarily down". So here I am looking for some help. I've tried uninstalling the updates and then reinstalling.