Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,762 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

tl2012's Posts

I recently switched to Verizon from AT&T, I was using an iphone 4 and now an iphone 5, I immediately noticed that there are random times of poor call voice quality.  almost like static feedback, ... See more...
I recently switched to Verizon from AT&T, I was using an iphone 4 and now an iphone 5, I immediately noticed that there are random times of poor call voice quality.  almost like static feedback, loud popping sound when I am trying to talk.  the problem is not consistent, but varies from call to call, and not location persistent either.  I do not talk on the phone all that much, but this did came to me as a surprise since years on AT&T I can not recall this type of problem.  I don't think its a phone problem because it just sounds like a bad connection.  but i thought this is all digital now?  anyone else experience the same, or have an answer/fix for this?