Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,078 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

E5Destroyer's Posts

just checked play store only set to update via wifi so not that. As far as the wifi radio? I dont use it let alone know where it is.lol So doubt that.
when I set it up I was using my wifi in my house. .534 of 3 GB as of 5:17 today
yeah .50 gb of data. I have went looking for the way on the G5 to make it only sync certain apps but can not find so... S Health - I have only used it like 5 times to check heartbeat.lol ... See more...
yeah .50 gb of data. I have went looking for the way on the G5 to make it only sync certain apps but can not find so... S Health - I have only used it like 5 times to check heartbeat.lol I do use the Drive mode. my battery life is better it is my data is going faster.
I also got messages set to remind me every 2 minutes if that makes a differance.
Ok so I had the S4 and I used maybe .32 (yes .32) data a month. Now that I switched last week to the S5 I am already at .50. Why is there such a data increase? The only things I got listed on ... See more...
Ok so I had the S4 and I used maybe .32 (yes .32) data a month. Now that I switched last week to the S5 I am already at .50. Why is there such a data increase? The only things I got listed on are: wifi- my house has wifi sound- got to hear screen rotation- set default mobile data- set default sync- set default I admit I might be missing something. But I have not used the S5 any more then I did the s4. Ideas??
So is there a easier way to charge this phone? A accesory or something? This tab does not look so safe. It looks like to would be easy to break off. Also I am seeing alot of posts online about... See more...
So is there a easier way to charge this phone? A accesory or something? This tab does not look so safe. It looks like to would be easy to break off. Also I am seeing alot of posts online about how these phones have stopped working if got wet or even dropped in pool. I know phone is not water proof it is water resistant but I have seen videos of it going bad after falling in a toilet.
ALso, Are there any apps or things like that on the S5 that Verizon has decided to ruin..lol
I was wondering If anyone who had the SG4 got the SG5? And is it worth upgrading to?
I also had problems with my phone and Verizon sent me a REFURBISHED phone. I was more then happy to get the REFURBISHED. Take into consideration 2 things before you stick your nose up at it: ... See more...
I also had problems with my phone and Verizon sent me a REFURBISHED phone. I was more then happy to get the REFURBISHED. Take into consideration 2 things before you stick your nose up at it: 1. 99.8% of the phones you are getting right now may say refurbished but they new because the phone has not been out long. 2. Refurbished phones get checked over more then the new phones.
Ok so when there is a update for Verizon or my SG4 I notice that the VZW uploader on my pc uploads it. MY question is where can I go to see what is included in the updates? People say on v... See more...
Ok so when there is a update for Verizon or my SG4 I notice that the VZW uploader on my pc uploads it. MY question is where can I go to see what is included in the updates? People say on verizonwireless.com... Ok but where..lol Thanks.
I can confirm this. I just spent the last 20 minutes updating the ME7. However I am having a problem finding just what the hell it is..lol only info I found is from the link above and like th... See more...
I can confirm this. I just spent the last 20 minutes updating the ME7. However I am having a problem finding just what the hell it is..lol only info I found is from the link above and like they said they are guessing. As someone who is new to Verizon do they post update logs somewhere so you can see what was updated??
I have a Samsung smart tv. I have a SG4 phone. So I recorded a video on my phone and want to show it on my tv but not sure how. What I have tried: I plugged a LAN cord up to tv. I ... See more...
I have a Samsung smart tv. I have a SG4 phone. So I recorded a video on my phone and want to show it on my tv but not sure how. What I have tried: I plugged a LAN cord up to tv. I plugged my phones usb cord into the tv and selected usb and then media however it will not show my video or my pictures. how do you get your TV to show your videos or pictures? again my tv is a smart tv and it does have internet (not wifi but LAN).
I am having the same issue. Tried all the above steps/./
So I purchased my s4 from Sams Club and I got the SQUARETRADE insurance. It comes with Mcafee tracking and virus scan. However, I have always been very weary of Mcafee. Is there another tracking ... See more...
So I purchased my s4 from Sams Club and I got the SQUARETRADE insurance. It comes with Mcafee tracking and virus scan. However, I have always been very weary of Mcafee. Is there another tracking software that is really good? Also whats the views s far as virus protection? I do not dl much on my phone due to the stupid data rates.
2 reasons I lef Straight TALk: 1. CS do not speak english. 2. Bad phone reception even though I was using Verizon towers. Those were the 2 main reasons. I was paying about $98 for 2 pho... See more...
2 reasons I lef Straight TALk: 1. CS do not speak english. 2. Bad phone reception even though I was using Verizon towers. Those were the 2 main reasons. I was paying about $98 for 2 phones. Unlimited text, talk and data. Now I am paying around $145 I think for Unlimited text and talk and 2gb data. A major loss when it comes to data. I almost went with another provider over Verizon because of the DATA. It really sucks that data costs what it does when 1/2 the apps run off data.  Heck I just found out today my GARMIN GPS when it is synced via bluetooth to my phone has some pretty nifty stuff such as finding gas prices, traffic and other things. But I think it uses data also. I got no idea how far 2gb of data goes. I am sure it will take me a few months to see.
I just signed a Verizon contract and got a S$ about 8 days ago.Yall got me a little worried. I use to have STRAIGHT TALK> It had unlimited text, talk and data. I figured Verizon would be better... See more...
I just signed a Verizon contract and got a S$ about 8 days ago.Yall got me a little worried. I use to have STRAIGHT TALK> It had unlimited text, talk and data. I figured Verizon would be better. But from what I am seeing it is not. Data prices and now this stuff with the S4...yikes....
Every time I turn around and I look at applications running it shows that google play is on. The thing is I am not listening to any music but the app is always running. I am new to the Android wo... See more...
Every time I turn around and I look at applications running it shows that google play is on. The thing is I am not listening to any music but the app is always running. I am new to the Android world so I was wondering if I am doing something wrong?