Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,334 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

E5Destroyer's Posts

Title says ot all. Do we have a eta?
I am with you. I just purchased the Plantronics VOyager 5200 BT. This is rated as one of the top 2 out right now. Yet when I talk on it people say the quality sucks..
Listen if you are having issues with your screen protector then go to:InvisibleShield Sapphire Defense Curve for the Samsung Galaxy S8 | Samsung Galaxy S8 | InvisibleShield THIS IS NOT THE... See more...
Listen if you are having issues with your screen protector then go to:InvisibleShield Sapphire Defense Curve for the Samsung Galaxy S8 | Samsung Galaxy S8 | InvisibleShield THIS IS NOT THE REGULAR ZAGG SCREEN PROTECTOR. IN FACT VERIZON DOES NOT CARRY IT YET... THIS IS THE SAPPHIRE. IT WORKS. I HAVE PUT IT THROUGH ALL KINDS OF TESTS. NO [Removed]. UNLIKE THE OTHER ONES THIS ONE HAS STICKING STUFF OVER THE ENTIRE SCREEN AND IT DOES NOT LOOSE AND SENSITIVITY. inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator.
the white unit does NOT work. I had it. They have different ends.
so the Beats were wired. I was just borrowing them so I do not have them anymore. I since then have tried a pair of wired MONSTER headphones with same issue.,I do not know if it is running stock ... See more...
so the Beats were wired. I was just borrowing them so I do not have them anymore. I since then have tried a pair of wired MONSTER headphones with same issue.,I do not know if it is running stock touchwiz. I have not DL any 3rd party stuff like that. I have not rooted my S8 device.
It only does it with Gear VR. Lowering the volume also does nothing. And pausing it does nothing.
SO when I had the old Gear Vr with my S7 I had this issue and now that I got my s8 and a new Gear Vr I am having the same issue: When I am using certain audio things such as the game CELL or t... See more...
SO when I had the old Gear Vr with my S7 I had this issue and now that I got my s8 and a new Gear Vr I am having the same issue: When I am using certain audio things such as the game CELL or that BEAR VR thing the part where people are talking gets very very choppy. When I use my Gear VR I use my Beats headphones and put phone on airplane mode. Things I have done to try and fix the issue: Turned off WIFI Used the Gears built in sound None of the above work.
make sure you get the ZAGG SAPPHIRE<!!!  The ZAGG curve is just as bad as the Verizon one. I do not think Verizon stores sell the curve yet but you can call ZAGG and they will send you on curve d... See more...
make sure you get the ZAGG SAPPHIRE<!!!  The ZAGG curve is just as bad as the Verizon one. I do not think Verizon stores sell the curve yet but you can call ZAGG and they will send you on curve does not work for free. I am telling yall Today at work I  dropped my phone onto gravel and not a scratch. I have had the SAPPHIRE by ZAGG for 2 weeks with my Defender Oter Box and 0 scratch. Worth looking into. JUST DO NOT BE CONFUSED WHEN PEOPLE SAY THE ZAGG FOR S8 IS BAD, 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES THEY ARE TALKING BAOUT THE ZAGG CURVE AND THAT DOES SUCK. THE SAPPHIRE CAM EOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND IS A GEM.
I have the same issue. Good luck with support. They are not very helpful.
the ZAGG Sapphire is the best out there. I have used many others and this is the best. The sensitivity is spot on and sticks very well. Use it with the Oter Box and you are Golden. I dropped mine... See more...
the ZAGG Sapphire is the best out there. I have used many others and this is the best. The sensitivity is spot on and sticks very well. Use it with the Oter Box and you are Golden. I dropped mine today at work 7 feet onto concrete and no scratches.
i STRONGLY SUGGEST THE ZAGG SAPPHIRE. DO NOT MIX THIS UP WITH THE CURVE GLASS. The Sapphire just came out last week. I have 0 issues with it. I work construction and drop my phone alot so I us... See more...
i STRONGLY SUGGEST THE ZAGG SAPPHIRE. DO NOT MIX THIS UP WITH THE CURVE GLASS. The Sapphire just came out last week. I have 0 issues with it. I work construction and drop my phone alot so I use it with the Oterbox defender. While Verizon DOES NOT sell the SAPPHIRE yet it can be ordered via ZAGG. Unlike the previous one and the one Verizon has (yes I tried all them) this one sticks on the entire glass. the key sensitivity is spot on also. Just take your time putting it on since the sticky stuff covers the entire screen. AGAIN THIS IS THE ZAGG SAPPHIRE NOT!!! THE ZAGG CURVE GLASS.
Zagg sapphire sticks to entire screen. It is the highest rated screen protector out there. Ive had it for a few days no issues at all.
No they have not. I checked the web site and my pho e and called cs. The one listed on verizpn site came out april21 and thats the newest
Since the update came out you have to double press it when you do a screen of popup saying bixby
If it is so great why did verizon block the shopping part of it?
THE BEST ONE IS THE ZAGG SAPPHIRE. IT JUST CAME OUT THIS WEEK. DO NOT MIX IT UP WITH THE ZAGG CURVE GLASS AS THAT SUCKED.
a few things. to make Bixby work press the button twice in a row on the left side of your phone. it pulls it up. If you want to use Bixby vision simple go to your camera and click the icon ... See more...
a few things. to make Bixby work press the button twice in a row on the left side of your phone. it pulls it up. If you want to use Bixby vision simple go to your camera and click the icon on the left. then point at a picture give it about 4 seconds and options come up. NOW THE BAD NEWS!!! VERIZON HAS SKREWED US OVER BY REMOVING THE BIXBY VISION SHOPPING APP. THIS APP IS AVAILABLE TO ALL OTHER CARRIERS BUT VERIZON. THIS ABB WOULD ALLOW YOU TO POINT AT A OBJECT AND FIND OUT WHAT IT IS AND WHERE YOU CAN BUY IT ON AMAZON. YES VERIZON SURE DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS. SORRY TO TELL YOU.oTHER THEN THAT PART bIXBY IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS. SAMSUNG WILL HAVE A UPDATE FOR IT AT THE END OF MAY TO FIX IT. JUST GET USE TO NOT HAVING THE AMAZON PART. for me that is a big issue!!
yeah. Total [removed]!!! They sure kept this quiet when they sold it to us. If I had known I never would of got it. I talked to the store and I am screwed with this piece of [removed] because I d... See more...
yeah. Total [removed]!!! They sure kept this quiet when they sold it to us. If I had known I never would of got it. I talked to the store and I am screwed with this piece of [removed] because I do not have the box anymore it came with. So tempted after7 years to go to AT@t or Sprint. Atleast they do not try to cover things up like this to make a sale. I just talked to a guy at *611 and they confirmed Verizon has no intentions of having the Shopping feature in the future. Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8 Won’t Get The Full Bixby Experience
it does not very well at all. Was a major flop I think.