Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,948 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Amoeba's Posts

I just realized so I thought I´d share.   The Cisco GIST app is beta. Not sure I can trust a beta application...   However, speeds are slow. And the Storm has no option for Rev. 0/Rev. A....
It's usually policy for ANY business to trade a waranteed, defective unit for a refurbished one. Had you taken it back within the 30 days guarantee window, then yes, expect a new one.   However... See more...
It's usually policy for ANY business to trade a waranteed, defective unit for a refurbished one. Had you taken it back within the 30 days guarantee window, then yes, expect a new one.   However, in my experience with refurbished electronic devices. Have you ever bought a used car? It's the same thing. The device will work.   Why do you assume the refurbished phone will fail too?
Running visual voicemail v1.1.9.6. Runs fine except that the LED continues to blink after I read and/or delete new voicemail messages. The LED blinks for about 15 minutes after checking. Once bli... See more...
Running visual voicemail v1.1.9.6. Runs fine except that the LED continues to blink after I read and/or delete new voicemail messages. The LED blinks for about 15 minutes after checking. Once blinking, the only way to stop it is by pulling the battery.   Anyone else with the same issue?
Click the "email settings" icon from your home screen. Then highlight the address you wish to delete. Then click the red X at the bottom of the page or click start, then click delete.   HTH.
From the facebook app initial page, click start button, then options. In there, you will be able to log out of the current facebook account.   HTH Message Edited by Amoeba on 04-06-2009 12:14 ... See more...
From the facebook app initial page, click start button, then options. In there, you will be able to log out of the current facebook account.   HTH Message Edited by Amoeba on 04-06-2009 12:14 PM