Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,032 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

CrouchJ10's Posts

I just chatted with a rep  <<Chat ID removed >> and he was very unhelpful and even did not answer my questions!  I told him I could not call support from my phone because of the 611 App coming up... See more...
I just chatted with a rep  <<Chat ID removed >> and he was very unhelpful and even did not answer my questions!  I told him I could not call support from my phone because of the 611 App coming up on my phone and each time I pressed call customer service, it just reloaded the app...his response was...We are not open...Well ok, but how about me not even being able to call?! This is terrible service. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Hello!  I was browsing through ATTs offerings and their plan that is most similar to the one I have is $30 cheaper!  Plus, all 3 of my lines would get new phones and more features (unlimited mobi... See more...
Hello!  I was browsing through ATTs offerings and their plan that is most similar to the one I have is $30 cheaper!  Plus, all 3 of my lines would get new phones and more features (unlimited mobile to mobile and texting, which we don't have now).  I also can get the HTC ONE for only $.01 on ATT, whereas on Verizon it is still in the hundreds of dollars with a contract.  What am I missing?