Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,549 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

icbarefoot's Posts

My Droid 2 Global battery seems fine for hours, until I try to use it.  Then if I'm doing ANYTHING on the phone, it's completely dead in about an hour.  I uninstalled a ton of apps recently but n... See more...
My Droid 2 Global battery seems fine for hours, until I try to use it.  Then if I'm doing ANYTHING on the phone, it's completely dead in about an hour.  I uninstalled a ton of apps recently but no improvement, I can't figure out what is causing this.  I have a battery app installed that says the battery is healthy but I'm not sure how much those can be trusted. For the longest time my phone has on a rare occasion gone haywire where it starts to do things on its own as well.  Another thing it does more frequently is freeze up so I have to hit power and unlock it again to get it responding.  Maybe those clues will help with the diagnosis. I was going to try rebooting in safe mode off another discussion but the instructions didn't make sense for this particular phone.  Please, someone help! Thank you, Ian