Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,734 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wythe25's Posts

Well with 97 pages of texts I can't exactly look over all of them to see they are all true. I guess I'm just going to have to stick with it. I don't have unlimited texts as an option though. It ... See more...
Well with 97 pages of texts I can't exactly look over all of them to see they are all true. I guess I'm just going to have to stick with it. I don't have unlimited texts as an option though. It only goes up to 5000...unless that is considered unlimited. I will probably go up to that soon anyways, but I don't want to have a charge that nearly doubles my cell phone bill. I guess I'm just stuck with it based on what you say, and I'm positive you know better than me. Thanks.
I recently upped my texts from 250 to 1500 a month. I did this last month so the 1500 is in effect. Today, I checked my bill and it says I have used over 2000 texts. This means I have used 80 te... See more...
I recently upped my texts from 250 to 1500 a month. I did this last month so the 1500 is in effect. Today, I checked my bill and it says I have used over 2000 texts. This means I have used 80 texts a day. I find this hard to believe. Yes, I do text daily, but is their any way I can dispute the amount of texts I have been charged for?