Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,221 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

zman321's Posts

I do not have that set.  I have set Alarms only. It is a Messages+ problem.  I have disable Messages+ and I am using Messages and it works correctly in not allowing SMS during Do Not Disturb.
I have set Verizon's Messages+ to read aloud my SMS messages. Under advanced Notifications Settings I have turn off Set as priority so the message will not be read during Do not disturb. The app ... See more...
I have set Verizon's Messages+ to read aloud my SMS messages. Under advanced Notifications Settings I have turn off Set as priority so the message will not be read during Do not disturb. The app still reads the message aloud. Very disturbing! I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 (Nougat).
Same problem here. Initially after reboot I get great WiFi speeds, but after some time the speed decreases until finally I am unable to connect at all on wifi. This happens in my home even if I a... See more...
Same problem here. Initially after reboot I get great WiFi speeds, but after some time the speed decreases until finally I am unable to connect at all on wifi. This happens in my home even if I am next to the router. If I turn off the HTC 8X and reboot I get the great wifi again. This never happened until I got the Software Update for the WINDOWS PHONE 8X. Build Number: 3030.0.42201.605; Baseband: 2.00.50.0528_3