Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,764 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jlmn's Posts

The message does not show that it was received, merely says "sending". It started working again, so I believe it was something with the service and not the phone. I was able to get my comp to rec... See more...
The message does not show that it was received, merely says "sending". It started working again, so I believe it was something with the service and not the phone. I was able to get my comp to recognize my device. The only thing I uninstalled was the driver itself and re installed it.  
Anyone else having problems with text messages saying "sending" on the Galaxy S4? Also my comp is not recognizing my device and keeps telling me that the MTP USB Failed. I have uninstalled and re... See more...
Anyone else having problems with text messages saying "sending" on the Galaxy S4? Also my comp is not recognizing my device and keeps telling me that the MTP USB Failed. I have uninstalled and re installed and now it gives me "Code 10". This is the second GS4 I have had and if its with the phone I'm not liking the idea of a third replacement.