Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.5K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RyanErickson's Posts

So really is it cheaper for say Verizon to give me a phone, do all of the change of service, then after I've had them for 29 days I request all of my money back and give them back a used phone wh... See more...
So really is it cheaper for say Verizon to give me a phone, do all of the change of service, then after I've had them for 29 days I request all of my money back and give them back a used phone when they gave me a new one? I think they would save more money for themselves and the customer this way.
I would be happy to pay a deposit and get it back for a good returned phone, the carrier doesn't pay much for the phone anyway so put a deposit on it. If it gets broken they will make money, I wo... See more...
I would be happy to pay a deposit and get it back for a good returned phone, the carrier doesn't pay much for the phone anyway so put a deposit on it. If it gets broken they will make money, I would be alright with that.  Rental companies everywhere work with this and have no problem.
Well, sort of.  If I go and get a new carrier and want to keep my number, I have to cancel my existing service and move everything.  If you don't like it and have to go back you pay activation fe... See more...
Well, sort of.  If I go and get a new carrier and want to keep my number, I have to cancel my existing service and move everything.  If you don't like it and have to go back you pay activation fees etc. plus if you were with your carrier for a long time they likely don't offer the same package and pricing anymore of what you had.  Now you have to pay a lot just to get back what you had before unless anyone knows if they have to take you back if you change your mind without penalty?
I have a suggestion.  I think it would be great if I could go to a verizon store and get a wireless phone to try for 2 or 3 days to decide if I like the service from all of my places I go.  Then ... See more...
I have a suggestion.  I think it would be great if I could go to a verizon store and get a wireless phone to try for 2 or 3 days to decide if I like the service from all of my places I go.  Then you could return to the store and if you like the service you could dump your old provider and switch to this one. It wouldn't even have to call people they could even just have it dial into a recording just so you know if it works where you need it to work.  They would only need a few and people would have to set it up on a schedule to get one.  Any ideas on this?