Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,610 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

pherson's Posts

And the comparisons could go on and on. Verizon is the service provider and handles warranty replacements asa courtesy. Back in the day you had to send your phone to the manufacturer to fix. T... See more...
And the comparisons could go on and on. Verizon is the service provider and handles warranty replacements asa courtesy. Back in the day you had to send your phone to the manufacturer to fix. This could take weeks. Then you could replace in store but that was abused. If Apple was willing to help the first timewhy not go back? And it sounds like you were trying to troubleshoot while on the bad phone.  You HAVE to call from a different phone.
Im sure someone snuck and used it. Also, once you get on board even if you are still at port if the ship has its radios on sometimes all bets are off. Roaming charges cannot erroneously appear e... See more...
Im sure someone snuck and used it. Also, once you get on board even if you are still at port if the ship has its radios on sometimes all bets are off. Roaming charges cannot erroneously appear especially in the same week you were gone.
Its been touched on, but I will expound on it. There are smartphones that were made prior to the data requiremeent that you can add with out a data plan. Some include: Motorola Q and Q9c Palm T... See more...
Its been touched on, but I will expound on it. There are smartphones that were made prior to the data requiremeent that you can add with out a data plan. Some include: Motorola Q and Q9c Palm Treo 755p Palm Centro Samsung i760 and i830 And maybe a few others. Since u will be using wifi the data speed of the browser doesnt matter and the radios inside are the same.
It was my understanding that it did.
Also YOU signed a contract having known it was extended area. Thats like someone buying a car that takes premiun but premium is not in the area. Whose faultis your actions? Not verizons.  If you ... See more...
Also YOU signed a contract having known it was extended area. Thats like someone buying a car that takes premiun but premium is not in the area. Whose faultis your actions? Not verizons.  If you really concerned be a bug personand switch and pay ur final bill.
The Nexus7 is a tablet not a phone. Please be more specific about what you do have; otherwise steps will be taken to end this discussion.
Online. In store. Website. Everywhere. Shows u will lose data. >Keep your personal opinions of other members to yourself< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><
When your phone died, were you using it? Yes you were. Its used and a replacement will be a refurb or certified like new. Its in your contract. Besides..  the s4is fairly new. Yes verizon has cer... See more...
When your phone died, were you using it? Yes you were. Its used and a replacement will be a refurb or certified like new. Its in your contract. Besides..  the s4is fairly new. Yes verizon has certified like new but I doubt they are sll used phones. As a last resortif you dont wanta replacement and want yours fixed send to samsung. You will be without the phone butits being fixed.
I dont know. Are they? Im a customer just like you.
We are all customers. Your situation is unique; hence the lack of replies.
Then youre in the wrong place. Google your qiestions and see what you find. Best wishes
Im sure you may have heard...Verizon troubleshoots ITS service....not other things. All your questions need to be directedto the manufacturer. Your questions are similar to calling your cable pro... See more...
Im sure you may have heard...Verizon troubleshoots ITS service....not other things. All your questions need to be directedto the manufacturer. Your questions are similar to calling your cable provider to ask how to focus the picture or change the contrast. You need to go to the MAKER, Motorola. Best wishes
Customer support is over the phone or in store. Why cant you get through. I get through everytime I call.
Im sorry youre in this situation. Aside from making sure the feature is turned on in your settings, and you dont want to take the time to get it resolved, youre pretty much stuck. When you return... See more...
Im sorry youre in this situation. Aside from making sure the feature is turned on in your settings, and you dont want to take the time to get it resolved, youre pretty much stuck. When you return to the US, request a refund for the plan. In the meantime purchase a cheap prepay phone there and you can activate call forwarding from your number to the temporary number via my verizon. Best Wishes
If you arent going to use the phone in Canada, wait till you are well into the States before activating. Im assuming this is a prepay phone? Which wont have a SIM.....so dial the activation once ... See more...
If you arent going to use the phone in Canada, wait till you are well into the States before activating. Im assuming this is a prepay phone? Which wont have a SIM.....so dial the activation once you are here and away from Canadian border. If you must activate in Canada you will have to manually program the device and have to call customer care for those steps; keep in mind all features may not work correctly untilyou do official programming here. Bon Salut!
I understand your concerns about the phones. Noone is really buying feature phones anymore. You have grabdparents getting smartphones now. In its heyday the env line was hard to beat.  But manufa... See more...
I understand your concerns about the phones. Noone is really buying feature phones anymore. You have grabdparents getting smartphones now. In its heyday the env line was hard to beat.  But manufacturers are going that route. If you like that phone just keep ordering frim 3rd parties.  But I will warn I dud hear something of a rumor that mobile web on feature phones may be going away?
Sorry to hear your issue. Call 8009220204 from a fellow students or a pay phone or land line there and speak with tech support. They can discuss options with you. Best Wishes
Im a bit curious. What was the point in filing a complaint? If you dont like the program why get involved? You have an old phone. What difference does it make? >>Irrelevant comments r... See more...
Im a bit curious. What was the point in filing a complaint? If you dont like the program why get involved? You have an old phone. What difference does it make? >>Irrelevant comments removed<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
As was mentioned on ALL THE OTHER POSTS on this subject......you can maintain unlimited data through other means. Buy it outright....third party....swappa.com. What exactly was the point of this ... See more...
As was mentioned on ALL THE OTHER POSTS on this subject......you can maintain unlimited data through other means. Buy it outright....third party....swappa.com. What exactly was the point of this rant? I dont understand.
The icon is the only thing that disappeared. You have to go thru the Maps app, type in the address,  then click the nav icon that you know and love so much and boom! Navigation.