Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,594 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

pherson's Posts

Yeah pretty much. Cell service is a radio signal, and like radios signal can be impacted by topography, landscaping, homes, additions to homes etc. One time I visited my mother and I had no servi... See more...
Yeah pretty much. Cell service is a radio signal, and like radios signal can be impacted by topography, landscaping, homes, additions to homes etc. One time I visited my mother and I had no service or very little in her home. Now it's a lot better. One place I got great service, now it's poor. Cell phones were never meant to replace landlines, but people think it is, and get upset when the service is poor. Get over it. If your business is to be on the horn get a landline.
Agreed. It used to be 72 hours
I've said it on a different post and I'll say it again. The carriers are not the ones who made the phone. Samsung did. If a carrier offers a plan that's up to them to do and is a nice gesture. ... See more...
I've said it on a different post and I'll say it again. The carriers are not the ones who made the phone. Samsung did. If a carrier offers a plan that's up to them to do and is a nice gesture. Having said that, whenever I buy a phone, I always have a back up plan. You have the return window which is fine, but there have Ben times when I bought a phone 3rd party. Worked for us, as I am a phone junkie. Now payments are thrown into the mix. You would think you would have a backup plan. Also, no one was "forced" into a s7 or any new agreement. You have swappa, eBay, Craigslist, a friend, family to get a phone from. In this society in the states people want instant gratification now, then complain later. I've had the note 2,3,4 then the s6 edge plus but then had to go iPhone for work. But I kept my note 4 instead of trading because you never know. I don't buy online and then trade the phone through the mail. Too many horror stories but if I did I'd buy the insurance on the package. And with these phones being a pretty penny yes I always get the phone insurance which I've uses a few times. Bottom line is if you protect yourself in advance there wouldn't be 12 page threads.
No, they don't.
Keep in mind the payoff is UP to 650, MINUS any trade in value of a phone. So you will STILL be responsible for some of your device and your final bill. Gotta look out for the small print, folks.
The crack is not a Verizon issue. You need to discuss it with Samsung they made the phone.
Seeing as how Verizon is a US network, it CANT connect to the server.
Yeah get a landline.
My Verizon, or call customer servic to reset it. You can also reset it in the automated system.
You could switch to another carrier, lower your plan, or deal with it. You could write corporate to let them know. The customer agreement states that they aren't responsible for anything an emplo... See more...
You could switch to another carrier, lower your plan, or deal with it. You could write corporate to let them know. The customer agreement states that they aren't responsible for anything an employee said or wrote. Also they don't have the ability to custom make a plan.
If you understand the agreement then you understand your options, point blank. Pay the phone off and leave or pay the phone off and stay. Quite simple.
The offer is pay your phone off if you want to go to another carrier or pay your phone off to get a phone thru Verizon. You had 14 days to decide. You didn't.
Can you be more specific?
Then turn it off.
Whatever you feel you need to do. best wishes on your new carrier. Hope your signal is the same.
1-908-559-4899 is the support number. Call them; although you may not be able to use your phone as it wasn't unlocked prior to you leaving and it appears this is a prepaid device.
Get over it. Verizon does not have coverage there, and internet coverage is also affected. Tell people to email you instead. You are beating a dead horse since January. Let it go.
The warranty is one year unless you have insurance. It would be replaced with a certified like new device. It's only replaced as a DOA with a brand new phone within the first two weeks. You could... See more...
The warranty is one year unless you have insurance. It would be replaced with a certified like new device. It's only replaced as a DOA with a brand new phone within the first two weeks. You could also activate a different phone and send your phone to the manufacturer and they fix it. Truth be told, your phone is now used. Glad you figured out the culprit. Setting up a device from scratch can be a pain unless you just upgraded th n you don't necessarily mind doing it.
Going to the Verizon store Is a waste of time. You need to take this up with Samsung. Otherwise you would have to pay the deductible. All the best.
Your phone is used so it will be replaced (if it needs relaxing) with a refurbished device. Have you performed a factory data reset yet? You can also send your phone directly to Samsung for a fix... See more...
Your phone is used so it will be replaced (if it needs relaxing) with a refurbished device. Have you performed a factory data reset yet? You can also send your phone directly to Samsung for a fix and in the meantime reactivate an older phone or forward your cell calls to another number.