Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,149 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

donttoewsme's Posts

I've been dropping calls again for the last couple of days. A few weeks ago, I had the same problem and it sort of fixed itself.  Ever since the upgrade to ios7, my service has been crap, my 3g c... See more...
I've been dropping calls again for the last couple of days. A few weeks ago, I had the same problem and it sort of fixed itself.  Ever since the upgrade to ios7, my service has been crap, my 3g constantly switches to 1x, and places that I used to have great signal I know have 3 bars, and dropping calls. I can't get through a single conversation without having to call them back a million times. It's getting really frustrating when we spend so much on cell phones, for something that doesn't work. I'm at 60607, have done complete resets, network resets etc. Fix your service, or you'll have one less customer. I can't even call customer service because if I stay on the line for half an hour on hold, my phone is just going to drop the call as soon as I get connected.  My phone is a 4S.
My signal strength is still no longer the same, but my connection have improved.  Apple representatives are a lot more knowledgeable and helpful than those from Verizon.  I spent an hour with a V... See more...
My signal strength is still no longer the same, but my connection have improved.  Apple representatives are a lot more knowledgeable and helpful than those from Verizon.  I spent an hour with a Verizon representative the other day, and nothing.  After chatting with apple and pulling a diagnostic, I had to do a complete reset of my phone, and start it as new. (do not restore from back-up), you can then manually add back everything.  It is possible that the lapse and dropped calls bug is saved in the back-up restore.  I did that yesterday, and so far haven't had any dropped calls. If you still have AppleCare my reccomendation is to go chat or call Apple for help.
No, these aren't happening in just one zipcode.  I'm at 60607 most of the time and the phone is a 4S. These are areas I know I used to have full signal at but don't now.
I did the hard reset, and still nothing helped.  It's got to be a Verizon issue, or a phone malfunction.  Does anybody from Verizon have a solution about this? Because the employees at my local s... See more...
I did the hard reset, and still nothing helped.  It's got to be a Verizon issue, or a phone malfunction.  Does anybody from Verizon have a solution about this? Because the employees at my local store are not the most technically capable. I still keep dropping calls, and making bad connection, even after a hard reset.
I did, and nothing happened.  I just factory reset it, and I'll see if that will do anything.  I've heard that people had this problem with the last ios6 update and had to factory reset for the 4... See more...
I did, and nothing happened.  I just factory reset it, and I'll see if that will do anything.  I've heard that people had this problem with the last ios6 update and had to factory reset for the 4
Ever since, I installed ios7 my 4S keeps dropping calls and having terrible connections. Places, I normally have 5 bars, I now have 3, and places I had 3G sometimes just shows 1x now.  Is this my... See more...
Ever since, I installed ios7 my 4S keeps dropping calls and having terrible connections. Places, I normally have 5 bars, I now have 3, and places I had 3G sometimes just shows 1x now.  Is this my phone? or the ios7 update? I recently had to replace my ios7 due to manufacturer defect and was sent a "new" refurbished phone through Verizon. The phone worked fine before the update.