Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,685 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jlynn87914's Posts

I completed the factory reset and I still cannot receive my yahoo emails when connected to WiFi.
Hello, I have a Droid Razr M by Motorola.  I have not done a factory reset; however, I rebooted in safe mode and checked all my apps through Google Play.  I wasn't too sure about what I was doing... See more...
Hello, I have a Droid Razr M by Motorola.  I have not done a factory reset; however, I rebooted in safe mode and checked all my apps through Google Play.  I wasn't too sure about what I was doing, but none of them seemed to make a difference in the performance of my phone (it also runs slow). 
I too considered switching to T-Mobile.  I have a few complaints about Verizon, mostly  about the money and plans; however, their customer service is excellent.  I researched T-Mobile and and was... See more...
I too considered switching to T-Mobile.  I have a few complaints about Verizon, mostly  about the money and plans; however, their customer service is excellent.  I researched T-Mobile and and was turned off by the ratings.  Understand that customer service is operate by working human beings and everyone makes mistakes.  I am sorry about your phone, FYI you can add insurance and change your name yourself through your Verizon online.  I have been in binds with phones before and have been able to get a replacement phone for cheap or free; try looking at phones online through your Verizon, post on FB (if you use anything like it), pawn shops, friends, or Craigslist.  I am far from being a Verizon guru and when asked about contracting with any cell phone company, I say stay away from ALL company contracts its a waste of money!  Research all your options so you can make an informed decison.  Best wishes with cell whirlwind!
I have had my phone since August 2013 and in the last couple months I am unable to receive emails or notifications while my phone is connected to WiFi.  I reboot my phone often and have tried res... See more...
I have had my phone since August 2013 and in the last couple months I am unable to receive emails or notifications while my phone is connected to WiFi.  I reboot my phone often and have tried resetting it.  Nothing has worked.  If I do not connect to WiFi there are many things my phone will NOT do certain things or it slows down tremendously.  This isn't just a problem with my home WiFi, this happens anywhere I use WiFi.  Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?