Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,351 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jboslooper's Posts

I recently updated my Thunderbolt to 1.70.605.0 and since then I have noticed that my GMail app is no longer notifying or syncing my gmail automatically.   If i got into gmail and manually sync... See more...
I recently updated my Thunderbolt to 1.70.605.0 and since then I have noticed that my GMail app is no longer notifying or syncing my gmail automatically.   If i got into gmail and manually sync it, the new emails will show up, but on its own, no new emails.    I also recently updated the gmail app to the latest version with hopes that this would help but no good.   Anyone else having this issue?    
Thank goodness i'm not alone in this problem!  I bought the Thunderbolt the day it came out and at the time I lived in the Detroit area.  I never had any issues with service or my phone.  Since t... See more...
Thank goodness i'm not alone in this problem!  I bought the Thunderbolt the day it came out and at the time I lived in the Detroit area.  I never had any issues with service or my phone.  Since then I have moved to the Dallas\Forth Worth area and have had nothing but problems since with my service.  The phone seems to switch between 4G/3G and 1X frequently and even more frequently, the data connection will just drop altogether (No Data Symbol, Just Signal).    I have attempted to explain this to several Verizon reps but they are "stumped".  The most recent phone call I made was 2 hours long and I just don't have that kind of time to sit on the phone and troubleshoot on a weekly basis.  I have updated the phone to the most recent software release and there are a few things that work better, but now, there are other issues that need to be addressed.     STILL I am having the constant signal issues of switching between networks and dropping altogether.  If I attempt to use a 3rd party app to turn off 4G altogether, I then cannot get SMS messages but turning off 4G altogether defeats the purpose of purchasing this phone int he first place.    This is a serious issue and needs to have a knowledgable team to address this specific issue.  Any VERIZON REPS READING THIS??  Let's get this fixed!!
According to this article there is a GLOBAL problem right now with Blackberry Data Services......   http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=2589&tag=nl.e539   Wouldn't it be nice if they told u... See more...
According to this article there is a GLOBAL problem right now with Blackberry Data Services......   http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=2589&tag=nl.e539   Wouldn't it be nice if they told us this?
Yes.  It was working great this morning, then it stopped again.  This afternoon its been on and off.  Just tried browsing to mobile.blackberry.com and it just continued 'requesting'.  
Yes called Verizon and asked about the problems.  They said it has been an issue since Sunday and the problem is being worked on.  Sure must be a big problem for it to last this long.  It's getti... See more...
Yes called Verizon and asked about the problems.  They said it has been an issue since Sunday and the problem is being worked on.  Sure must be a big problem for it to last this long.  It's getting on my nerves though.....
I've been having this problem now for a few weeks and it seems to be getting progressively worse.  I notice it more at night starting around 8PM, thats when I am very limited in where I can brows... See more...
I've been having this problem now for a few weeks and it seems to be getting progressively worse.  I notice it more at night starting around 8PM, thats when I am very limited in where I can browse or access.  I start getting messages like "Cannot establish connection.." and "Connection Time Out".   When I wake up in the morning everything seems fine and back to normal.  Battery pulls and memory cleaning will always help make the phone faster (which I have done) but I think this may be more of a network issue than anything since the phone is working just fine, its the data connections that aren't.   Last night I could not even browse a blackberry website, but I was getting emails just fine.  This morning I am fully functional again.....Anyone know of any service outages or a place where we can go to find blackberry service outages?