Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,155 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wish4madness's Posts

Is it necessary to keep the SIM?  Or is it just as well to leave it in the phone? Thanks again!
Thanks for your response, rcschnoor.  If I sell it to a person and I don't have it unlocked, will they be able to activate it?  I don't want to screw anybody by sending them a phone they can't us... See more...
Thanks for your response, rcschnoor.  If I sell it to a person and I don't have it unlocked, will they be able to activate it?  I don't want to screw anybody by sending them a phone they can't use.  And do I need to warn them that it won't have a SIM card or is that just expected? Sorry for all the questions, but thanks for helping me out! 
I have an iPhone 4S.  When the next iPhone comes out, I intend to sell my 4S on eBay to help pay for the new phone.  My question is, do I need to do anything special to my phone besides wiping th... See more...
I have an iPhone 4S.  When the next iPhone comes out, I intend to sell my 4S on eBay to help pay for the new phone.  My question is, do I need to do anything special to my phone besides wiping the data before I send it to the new owner?  Do I need to get it unlocked?  Do I keep my SIM card or do I just leave it in there?  Anything else I should know? Thanks!