Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,672 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

unter_vzw's Posts

Yeah, this happens a lot. Customers get an ambiguous message or email about some unexpected change in plan, features, or even address. The best way to see exactly what it was is to call Customer ... See more...
Yeah, this happens a lot. Customers get an ambiguous message or email about some unexpected change in plan, features, or even address. The best way to see exactly what it was is to call Customer Service at 611 so they can check for any feature fall-off (like number blocks, which only last 90 days before automatically falling off) or a change in employee discount (which would happen on the employer's side).
Can you imagine where that would put high-end users? I mean, if someone uses 10+ GB in a bill cycle, that's awesome use of the unlimited data! Anything else covering that amount of data is super ... See more...
Can you imagine where that would put high-end users? I mean, if someone uses 10+ GB in a bill cycle, that's awesome use of the unlimited data! Anything else covering that amount of data is super pricey by comparison. Bad business move to punish customers who use what they pay for. I think Verizon would be better off offering something like a promotion or incentive for customers to jump off unlimited data toward Share Everything, like a monthly discount promo.
A customer has to verify by name; that's the bottom line. If the family member was not authorized on the account as an account manager, no upgrade should have occurred. They can talk about fraud ... See more...
A customer has to verify by name; that's the bottom line. If the family member was not authorized on the account as an account manager, no upgrade should have occurred. They can talk about fraud charges all they want, but the bottom line is that something was allowed that should not have been. Someone at that store did something wrong, and I would see that the representative at least gets a talking-to. I would not be surprised if they credited that amount to you. Heck, you could even call Customer Service to see if there's anything they can do to try and offset some of that restocking fee. This isn't to say they can credit that back, but see what they can do about maybe a small credit or promotion or something.
Insurance is always a judgment call. Do you foresee yourself using the insurance? Is your device even worth it? If you have an iPhone 4, it might not be worth it to you if you pay $10 a month and... See more...
Insurance is always a judgment call. Do you foresee yourself using the insurance? Is your device even worth it? If you have an iPhone 4, it might not be worth it to you if you pay $10 a month and then a $169 deductible, but if you have an iPhone 5, you might feel otherwise. And yes, the agents at Customer Service are definitely able to remove the insurance for you; just be wary of the fact that you won't be able to put it back on.