Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,551 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Lizneedshelp's Posts

Hopefully Verizon sees this and does something about it. There lazy people. It's not that hard to release an update. >>Profanity removed<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Then why can't it find the current location your at? It can find any place that way if your there. But if you search it, it wont find it!
Hello again, as far as I know, the app is called "HTC" and it came with the device. It's the imbedded app. Hope this helps!
So, it shows weather for my current locations just fine, but when I search for a specific location it won't find it! The only time it shows weather is when its your current location. And it finds... See more...
So, it shows weather for my current locations just fine, but when I search for a specific location it won't find it! The only time it shows weather is when its your current location. And it finds a few areas, such as Anchorage, Alaska. But I would like to know if this is a bug because it should find the locations I search for. And, I do have other weather apps but I want to know why the HTC app isn't working. Thanks!
Yea, I called in the middle of June and they changed it to July. What a coincidence. But, I don't have the most up to date info as of now but all I know is July. Call Verizon and say "I was wonde... See more...
Yea, I called in the middle of June and they changed it to July. What a coincidence. But, I don't have the most up to date info as of now but all I know is July. Call Verizon and say "I was wondering when your gonna update the HTC 8X regarding group messages", they should say what month it will be released. And, i'm eagerly waiting for the update as well, but nothing.
Hi there, it only happens when I play it when using the xbox music app. Thanks for your help!
I have had some issues with beats, for example i'll play some music with earphones in and the volume will be a lot lower then it usually is. And to temporarily fix this I take a screenshot which ... See more...
I have had some issues with beats, for example i'll play some music with earphones in and the volume will be a lot lower then it usually is. And to temporarily fix this I take a screenshot which makes it louder again. Weird. But, does anyone know what the update released today fix? It didn't say while I was updating. Thanks!
If you call Verizon they will tell you that they plan to fix this by releasing an update sometime in June. Hope this helps!
I'm not I just get "Your phone is up to date. Last checked 19 seconds ago" Maybe you should reset your phone?
When will Verizon release this portico update? At&t and t-mobile have released there's, now Verizon needs to! Can any Verizon employee or anyone who might be able to tell when they will release t... See more...
When will Verizon release this portico update? At&t and t-mobile have released there's, now Verizon needs to! Can any Verizon employee or anyone who might be able to tell when they will release the update help me? Thank you!