Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,384 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BamaBoi334's Posts

call cs they will connect you with the insurance company or go here https://totalmobileprotection.verizonwireless.com/public/prepare-for-claim/
got my gear s2 2 days ago
I been noticing lately my phone will come out of display mode as if I was receiving a notification I don't know if this is a bug or not. anybody else having this problem?
mine say the same about no submission associated to that email when I use my browser from my s7 edge but on my computer it pulls it right up
Enter random password how many times you can and should asked if you forgot password and it will ask you to sign in using your Google account
yes. if you look at your invoice in the app it says 2 day shipping mine is coming from pa via fedex and its thursday by 8pm
my gold s7 edge had shipment date 3/7 it is now shipped. ordered 3/4
if you ordered in store its vr only. if you go samsungpromotions.com/Verizonoffer you will have to choose rather you purchased online or in store
update: my shipment date was 3/7 as of right now my order is still processing
no problem
when you get your phone you will need to take a picture of the receipt that come with it. make sure it shows your name and date of purchase. and they need your new device IMEI number and the Wi-F... See more...
when you get your phone you will need to take a picture of the receipt that come with it. make sure it shows your name and date of purchase. and they need your new device IMEI number and the Wi-Fi mac address
the one printed with the device
my devices usually ship from Tennessee so wed. most likely for me. also the invoice say 2 day shipping
I'm guessing that will be an option if the watches are gone
I caught that earlier as well...just an update my order went from shipping from the 1800s to shipping 3/7 ordered the s7 edge in gold on march 4th
I ordered mine online for the watch. but I went in store earlier that day and was told the gear s2 is not free only $100 off with the promotion which doesn't make sense
I know in store is vr only and online is vr or watch. but people are saying the watch is not free like the promotion says. I was also told this in my local Verizon store
smh. I was also told this in store and I didn't believe him ( thought he was just trying to get me to buy it in store). I really hope this not the case as the watch was my main reason for upgradi... See more...
smh. I was also told this in store and I didn't believe him ( thought he was just trying to get me to buy it in store). I really hope this not the case as the watch was my main reason for upgrading from note 5 (which I paid off last week).
its usually takes up to 24 hours maybe even more for tracking info to show up