Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,765 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

runningman260's Posts

Just recently  I bought the Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB online and had it shipped. This was about 3 weeks ago.  Everything on the phone is working fine except the Verizon.net account within the stock ... See more...
Just recently  I bought the Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB online and had it shipped. This was about 3 weeks ago.  Everything on the phone is working fine except the Verizon.net account within the stock email client that came with the phone.  When I tap into the app to start it up and go to my Verizon inbox, I have no new emails displaying and at the bottom there is a little notification that says "Email Sync Disabled (Verizon)".  After seeing this, I go into the settings and I see that the sync option isn't checked (even though I know I checked it).  So I’ll re-check it and the emails will come through just fine.  But then some time later, when I go back to check emails, the same thing will happen.  I have to go back into settings to turn sync BACK on.  No matter what I do, sync won't stay on. In the drop down notifications panel, auto sync IS enabled.  I don’t touch that.  In my data usage area, auto sync is enabled for both Wi-Fi and mobile networks.  Upon further investigation, in the settings>accounts>email menu, my Verizon account doesn't even show up and I can't add it.  The account is sitting in my email app, but the other menu says I don’t have one.... Anyone know how to fix this? This is getting really annoying as I am missing MANY important emails.  None of the threads that I have read are exactly my problem so decided to open a new one. Thanks Btw, all of my other email accounts/other accounts/etc. are working and syncing just fine.  This problem is only with the Verizon.net account.