Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,583 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Dankees's Posts

I want to know if I can still stream data as a FiOS customer without using data from my plan.
I need to know what happened to my unused rollover data.
...And, never update any of these apps!
Well, I now have Verizon Messages and Hangouts working as they did before, with notifications. I have written out the steps below. I don't 100% know if they are in order or they even need to be in a... See more...
Well, I now have Verizon Messages and Hangouts working as they did before, with notifications. I have written out the steps below. I don't 100% know if they are in order or they even need to be in an order. But, it took a lot of playing around, and I got them both to show me text notifications as they did before. Link: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/sideload-apps-android-wear-3673967/ Watch IP Address: 192.XXX.X.XXX:5555 (Find Your Watch's Specific Number) Download Verizon Messages Mirror Version 6.6.7 Download Hangouts Mirror Version: 26.0.20 Uninstall Apps From Phone Uninstall Apps From Watch Restart Watch Install App (One at A Time) On Watch Via Sideloading Disconnect Watch From ADB Install Old (Mirrors) Versions On Phone Go Into Play Store On Watch & Install Apps From Phone (One at A Time) Turn Off Auto-Update On Each App On Your Phone Turn Off Auto-Update In Your Watch's Play Store
Well, I now have Verizon Messages and Hangouts working as they did before, with notifications. I have written out the steps below. I don't 100% know if they are in order or they even need to be in a... See more...
Well, I now have Verizon Messages and Hangouts working as they did before, with notifications. I have written out the steps below. I don't 100% know if they are in order or they even need to be in an order. But, it took a lot of playing around, and I got them both to show me text notifications as they did before. Link: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/sideload-apps-android-wear-3673967/ Watch IP Address: 192.XXX.X.XXX:5555 (Find Your Watch's Specific Number) Download Verizon Messages Mirror Version 6.6.7 Download Hangouts Mirror Version: 26.0.20 Uninstall Apps From Phone Uninstall Apps From Watch Restart Watch Install App (One at A Time) On Watch Via Sideloading Disconnect Watch From ADB Install Old (Mirrors) Versions On Phone Go Into Play Store On Watch & Install Apps From Phone (One at A Time) Turn Off Auto-Update On Each App On Your Phone Turn Off Auto-Update In Your Watch's Play Store
So far, I have been able to sideload the app onto my watch (using ADB instructions I found online). I've gotten Verizon Messages onto my watch, but when I open it, the screen just goes white and neve... See more...
So far, I have been able to sideload the app onto my watch (using ADB instructions I found online). I've gotten Verizon Messages onto my watch, but when I open it, the screen just goes white and never actually opens the app. Then, it just reverts back to my watch face. I'm thinking that I have to change the app version to something older, like from June 2017 and load that to my watch. (If that doesn't work, maybe I would have to download an older version on my phone - which I'm not sure how to do, yet.) What do you all think about this? By the way, does Informer for Wear show you actual texts from Verizon Messages on your watch? (I am using an LG Watch Urbane.)
Did the Messages for Wear by AppFour app allow you to view texts and get text alerts from Verizon Messages? So far, I have been able to sideload the app onto my watch (using ADB instructions I found ... See more...
Did the Messages for Wear by AppFour app allow you to view texts and get text alerts from Verizon Messages? So far, I have been able to sideload the app onto my watch (using ADB instructions I found online). I've gotten Verizon Messages onto my watch, but when I open it, the screen just goes white and never actually opens the app. Then, it just reverts back to my watch face. I'm thinking that I have to change the app version to something older, like from June 2017 and load that to my watch. (If that doesn't work, maybe I would have to download an older version on my phone - which I'm not sure how to do, yet.) What do you all think about this? Does Informer Wear show you actual texts from Verizon Messages on your watch? (I am using an LG Watch Urbane.)
Does this have anything to do with me being to get Verizon Message+ working on my WEAROS smartwatch?
Indeed.
My Samsung Galaxy Nexus has always had trouble sending out MMS Messages. How can this be fixed? The messages (for the most part) remain in a "sending" mode.
I'm in New York (Long Island), and none of us have gotten it, yet. >Comment deleted< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator