Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,641 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Fishopotamus's Posts

I currently have an unlimited data plan. I know that this plan will not last forever, as Verizon continually manipulates customers over the the Share Everything plans. I am not necessarily oppose... See more...
I currently have an unlimited data plan. I know that this plan will not last forever, as Verizon continually manipulates customers over the the Share Everything plans. I am not necessarily opposed to Share Everything; I can foresee adding a tablet or additional smartphone to my plan at some point in the future, and I know this is the only way to go. Although I use very little data, I like knowing that I don't have to closely monitor my data consumption. However, as far as I know, there are ZERO incentives for those customers on unlimited data plans to switch to Share Everything. They are treated like anybody else, despite the fact that Verizon stands to make considerable profits off conversion - both from more expensive Share Everything plans, and by freeing up potential bandwidth for other customers and services. Come on Verizon...I've been an unlimited data customer for years, since I purchased my original Droid. Are you really just going to kick me to the Share Everything curb along with any other new subscriber? Not even a discount on a new fixed data plan? LAME.