Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,498 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rphi808's Posts

It's been a couple days since I started this post.  My phone battery is now performing noticeably better than before the update.  Deleting then re-installing Exhange helped the most but I also ha... See more...
It's been a couple days since I started this post.  My phone battery is now performing noticeably better than before the update.  Deleting then re-installing Exhange helped the most but I also had to remove several "full contact" widgets and re-install them.  Interesting that the Direct Dial widgets I had didn't cause a problem.
Deleted Exhange and re-installed and that seemed to do the trick.  Left the phone on all night and seems to be discharging normally.  The heat is gone also.  I cycled through three recharges on t... See more...
Deleted Exhange and re-installed and that seemed to do the trick.  Left the phone on all night and seems to be discharging normally.  The heat is gone also.  I cycled through three recharges on two separate batteries.  Perhaps the apps that are showing up as offenders need to be deleted and  re-installed.
I'll try the exchange fix, On this battery charge (spare battery) exchange is 37% of battery usage.  only using one exchange and on gmail account.  My phone is also hot near the top back.
My phone has discarged is just over 2 hours!  All settings are normal, battery usage noted screen 41% exchange 25% and email 21%.  While screen goes dark, it appears the screen is still using jui... See more...
My phone has discarged is just over 2 hours!  All settings are normal, battery usage noted screen 41% exchange 25% and email 21%.  While screen goes dark, it appears the screen is still using juice in the background.