Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,209 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Magnettarose's Posts

Try the link that was given. Verizon just sent it to my phone today. And now the apps work.
I just received a email from Verizon today with a link to download & now it works. http://mobile.vzw.com/VCASTApps. Hope this helps.
Is there a fix for this issue?
I am having the same problem. I can access My Verizon. I can't download any apps without this.
I am having the same problem.  I did what you said & it didn't help I still get Network Error. Magnettarose
Thanks for the information Doc really appreciate it!!  Talked to Verizon & they said that eventually they problably would as for credit card or checking info. Magnettarose
HI The ones I have done are the free ones.  With the paid ones, are they a one time charge or a monthly charge? Thanks Mangettarose
I have a Blackberry Bold 9650 with OS 6. I go to BB app world for apps also. They request permission for personal & connectivity. It says 3rd party may charge on my phone. I do have the premium S... See more...
I have a Blackberry Bold 9650 with OS 6. I go to BB app world for apps also. They request permission for personal & connectivity. It says 3rd party may charge on my phone. I do have the premium SMS blocked on my account. It seems all the apps are saying this now. How safe is this? Thanks in advance for any help. Magnettarose
Thanks for the help.  The problem was that there was a 1 in front of my contact numbers. I thought there had to be a 1 in front of the phone numbers. Thanks again for helping me solve my problem.
No they are numbers that aren't in my contacts, The last thing I see on the list is a person that is in my contacts.
HI; Is there a way to view who a text message is from before opening it? When I receive a text or picture message it doesn't show who it's from & they are in my contacts.  All I get is phone num... See more...
HI; Is there a way to view who a text message is from before opening it? When I receive a text or picture message it doesn't show who it's from & they are in my contacts.  All I get is phone numbers (I guess of who all the message was sent to).  I like to know who sent the message befoe I open it.. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate the help.
I just got a BlackBerry Bold 9650.  I can't find the full power off.  Can anyone help me? Thanks