Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,312 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

aslandholm's Posts

LOL like none of us have tried that. Most if not all have called more than once. I finally got my card today after 3 months and several escalations. The process needs fixed. Mandy On Jul 1,... See more...
LOL like none of us have tried that. Most if not all have called more than once. I finally got my card today after 3 months and several escalations. The process needs fixed. Mandy On Jul 1, 2016 6:59 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
Well I'll be darned. I just got the email that my rebate has been validated and will be mailed in 14 days. About time! Thanks, Amanda
Mine went to upper management for 15 days and was done last Friday with no results and again this last Monday it's in the review process for the 5th time. I have called at least 7 times both Ve... See more...
Mine went to upper management for 15 days and was done last Friday with no results and again this last Monday it's in the review process for the 5th time. I have called at least 7 times both Verizon and the rebate reps. The rebate reps have no answers, they just keep saying to keep waiting lol. I'm still waiting on the return call from the Verizon rep that was promised to me last Friday.
I'm having the exact same problems. Had this rebate submitted since April, escalated multiple times. Everything looks perfect but keeps failing. The reps speak broken English and I have a hard ti... See more...
I'm having the exact same problems. Had this rebate submitted since April, escalated multiple times. Everything looks perfect but keeps failing. The reps speak broken English and I have a hard time understanding them it seems they always are sorry. Last week a Verizon rep called them too and the rep said they would call me by 6/10 because they could also see nothing wrong and would keep checking for me. They have not called me back either. You can't even talk to the people they escalate this too. The reason for being invalid is some generic location code reason. I bought the phone from a Verizon rep over the phone. Upgraded 1 line, opened 1 line both phones on the EDGE. Submitted everything exactly as required. I'm really regretting taking part in the promotion. I would never have let my BIL have this phone if it wasn't for the BOGO. I'm also a long standing customer.
If you decide to cancel your contract with an Edge agreement and you still have an edge balance can you hand in your phone to pay that off?