Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,212 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

spiritsoul's Posts

If you are using Messages - here's what worked for me. Go to > Settings > Applications (Apps or Application Manager, depending on your phone) > go to the app 'Messages' > open and if it says Default ... See more...
If you are using Messages - here's what worked for me. Go to > Settings > Applications (Apps or Application Manager, depending on your phone) > go to the app 'Messages' > open and if it says Default app, tap in that and take default off.  Then, again, go to > Settings > search 'Default' and tap on Default Applications > Messaging > tap on Messages to make default again and everything should work fine. If necessary, restart phone. This is the only thing that worked for me when I started getting messages to change default messaging app to the Samsung one (out of nowhere) and clicked 'No', then I couldn't type anymore in Messages.
Really need to get Message+ app for my Windows 7 desktop while working. Go figure they only have app for Windows 10.  I looked it up and 48% of windows pc's are using windows 7 - why would Verizo... See more...
Really need to get Message+ app for my Windows 7 desktop while working. Go figure they only have app for Windows 10.  I looked it up and 48% of windows pc's are using windows 7 - why would Verizon not accommodate us?  It can't be that much of a leap to have it work with Win7.  Very frustrating. Not sure if anyone from Verizon checks this - but if they do, please help!!!!