Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,598 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gbalko's Posts

Yeah Live and learn I guess... I wont be searving as a field tester for faulty code anymore
Installed VRUDMI1 Update OTA on October 18th...No error at the time of install was reported... Immediately the first Issued i encounterd was after a screen time out the phone refused to "wake" ba... See more...
Installed VRUDMI1 Update OTA on October 18th...No error at the time of install was reported... Immediately the first Issued i encounterd was after a screen time out the phone refused to "wake" back up and all hard key functions were uresponsive...at some point the phone decides to unbrick itself and come back to life.....Second problem is wifi totally drops off ...and the phone resorts to 4g...In settings the wifi is on but the phone fails to recognize any SSIDs. After several calls with verizon technical support the phone was factory reset ...No Solution After going to a samsung total experience center ... Total Dissapointment. Install this update at your own risk