Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,489 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DanD2's Posts

Yes, you could go to Crackberry and get a leaked version......BUT, we really shouldn't have to.Verizon is dragging their feet on this, heck, they can't even give us a status. As a Verizon custome... See more...
Yes, you could go to Crackberry and get a leaked version......BUT, we really shouldn't have to.Verizon is dragging their feet on this, heck, they can't even give us a status. As a Verizon customer, it makes me feel like they don't really care about Blackberry phones.
Agree 100%.^^^^^. As  a loyal VZW customer, I feel like us BB users are second fiddle to your other product lines. You certainly would do well with your customer base if you folks stepped up to t... See more...
Agree 100%.^^^^^. As  a loyal VZW customer, I feel like us BB users are second fiddle to your other product lines. You certainly would do well with your customer base if you folks stepped up to the plate and released timely updates. Your competition certainly has. I so want to upgrade to the new Z10 but will not until it get's updaded to 10.1. Thank You
I am now available for an upgrade and I really want the Z10 but will not get it until they release a new software version. CMON VERIZON.....put in a little Love for us BB diehards!!!
That may be the case here but lots of disgruntled customers over on Crackberry.
My contract is done tomorrow and I want a new Z10. Won't do it until they upgrade the OS.....so VZW, let's get a move on!!