Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,896 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

aprayiii's Posts

I subscribe to a home phone service that allows me to set up simultaneous ringing on other phone numbers. But when I set it up so that calls to my home phone also ring my cell phone and then call the... See more...
I subscribe to a home phone service that allows me to set up simultaneous ringing on other phone numbers. But when I set it up so that calls to my home phone also ring my cell phone and then call the home phone from the cell phone - the cell phone thinks I am calling my own number and goes straight to the voicemail prompt. Can I disable going to voicemail when you call your own number?
I opened a ticket with support and am getting a Network Extender sent to me. But as an FYI I have found that switching to LTE seems to increase the signal slightly. -115 dBm to -112 dBm right now. Bu... See more...
I opened a ticket with support and am getting a Network Extender sent to me. But as an FYI I have found that switching to LTE seems to increase the signal slightly. -115 dBm to -112 dBm right now. But the number does change frequently so it's unclear if it helps.
I opened a ticket with support and am getting a Network Extender sent to me. But as an FYI I have found that switching to LTE seems to increase the signal slightly. -115 dBm to -112 dBm right now. Bu... See more...
I opened a ticket with support and am getting a Network Extender sent to me. But as an FYI I have found that switching to LTE seems to increase the signal slightly. -115 dBm to -112 dBm right now. But the number does change frequently so it's unclear if it helps.
Hi @vzw_customer_support I am now tracking this issue in a different post https://community.verizon.com/t5/Android-General/Will-switching-to-LTE-from-5G-improve-voice-call-connections/m-p/1207425#M12... See more...
Hi @vzw_customer_support I am now tracking this issue in a different post https://community.verizon.com/t5/Android-General/Will-switching-to-LTE-from-5G-improve-voice-call-connections/m-p/1207425#M129536  
Thank you. Corner of Alpine St and St Andrews in Longmont CO 80504. Yes I have wifi calling enabled but there appears to be no way to have the phone switch to wifi call if needed. Instead what happen... See more...
Thank you. Corner of Alpine St and St Andrews in Longmont CO 80504. Yes I have wifi calling enabled but there appears to be no way to have the phone switch to wifi call if needed. Instead what happens is that the other party keeps telling me they can not hear me. @vzw_customer_support 
I use the phone for my job. The issues are indoors. I rarely leave the house so do not know if there are issues outdoors. The phone has received all the updates that Verizon pushes, I have no control... See more...
I use the phone for my job. The issues are indoors. I rarely leave the house so do not know if there are issues outdoors. The phone has received all the updates that Verizon pushes, I have no control over that. I am using the same set of apps that I used with the S10+ that this Fold replaced in November.
@vzw_customer_support I did this but it did not help. What is the next step?
?? I said did not help
Hi, what is next?
Refreshing the connection did not help this issue.
OK I have reset and we will see how it goes this week.
Specific location. Intersection of Alpine St. and St. Andrews Dr. Longmont CO 80504. My prior Samsung S10+ did not have a problem at this same location.
Hi, any updates?
Thanks @vzw_customer_support @javierd_vzw . For network mode I have Global, not LTE/CDMA. For Advanced Calling I have it on and selected HD Voice and Video calling. I have Data Roaming Access turned ... See more...
Thanks @vzw_customer_support @javierd_vzw . For network mode I have Global, not LTE/CDMA. For Advanced Calling I have it on and selected HD Voice and Video calling. I have Data Roaming Access turned on. Please advise.
FYI That I also posted this question at  https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Android-General/Will-switching-to-LTE-from-5G-improve-voice-call-connections/m-p/1206781#M129506%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-u... See more...
FYI That I also posted this question at  https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Android-General/Will-switching-to-LTE-from-5G-improve-voice-call-connections/m-p/1206781#M129506%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message  
Thank you for responding @vzw_customer_support ! Yes - I have HD Voice and Video Calling turned on.
My new Fold 2 has many dropped calls / people telling me they can't hear me. My prior S10+ had no issues. Any advice for fixing this, please?
I just got a Galaxy Fold 2 and the quality of my voice connections (dropped calls, can't hear me, etc.) has dropped noticeably from the S10+ it replaced. Will forcing an LTE connection help? I think ... See more...
I just got a Galaxy Fold 2 and the quality of my voice connections (dropped calls, can't hear me, etc.) has dropped noticeably from the S10+ it replaced. Will forcing an LTE connection help? I think "no" because that's really a "data thing" not a "voice call" thing?
I think I solved the mystery at least for me. I have Google Messages installed and was using it with Chat Features turned on. But I was not getting some MMS messages from iPhone users. When I switche... See more...
I think I solved the mystery at least for me. I have Google Messages installed and was using it with Chat Features turned on. But I was not getting some MMS messages from iPhone users. When I switched back to Verizon Message+ I was not getting messages from Google Messages users. I actually had to go back to Google Messages, disable Chat Features, then go back to Verizon Message+. Now I am getting texts from the Google Message users.
What I am seeing is that when I use Google Messages myself some of the MMS texts from iPhone users do not appear in Group Chats. But then when I use Verizon Messages, or the default Samsung messaging... See more...
What I am seeing is that when I use Google Messages myself some of the MMS texts from iPhone users do not appear in Group Chats. But then when I use Verizon Messages, or the default Samsung messaging app (S10+) some of the individual texts from Google Messages users never get to me. So I have to switch between Google Messages and Samsung Messaging multiple times each day to get all texts. Very frustrating. I have followed the directions above to reset both apps to no avail.