Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,619 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tiada1210's Posts

I signed up for family base about a week ago, set my number as the parent , and then added restrictions and notifications for my children's phones. Almost immediately I started receiving texts st... See more...
I signed up for family base about a week ago, set my number as the parent , and then added restrictions and notifications for my children's phones. Almost immediately I started receiving texts stating that MY line was at 90% of my usage allowance. We have 24 gb available and NO WHERE does it show any restrictions set for my line. So, I ignored it. Until today, when my phone started "acting up" on mobile data. I thought it was a phone issue, until I returned home and to WiFi. Then everything started behaving normally. Have the controls actually restricted my usage as well?
Same problem! Also upgraded from razr maxx hd in February. My son has been using the deactivated Maxx as an ipod-esque device on Wi-Fi. One day a couple of weeks ago, I was sitting next to him, ... See more...
Same problem! Also upgraded from razr maxx hd in February. My son has been using the deactivated Maxx as an ipod-esque device on Wi-Fi. One day a couple of weeks ago, I was sitting next to him, I received a call and it was on both devices simultaneously! Next day no calls in or out, "dialing", "call dropped", and "no service". Straight to vm on the other side. So we shut off the Maxx and I restarted my S5. Started working. This morning, Maxx was off in the other side of the house, I received a call, and now...no call service. Everything else working fine. Had him pull the SIM and shut everything down on the Maxx. Restarted, powered off, pulled battery, everything...Still not working. Can't even call the *228 or *611. At a total loss here. Also noteworthy, no longer receiving gmail notifications. Was so excited to go back to a Samsung. But this thing has been a total disappointment.
found it on a Sony forum.  Settings -personalization -notifications -all... Look for incallui... Make sure it's checked
Did you find a solution? Mine is doing the same