Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,522 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

linket's Posts

nope didn't work.  was round & round with verizon, did a hard reset (it made me want to cry, i had it set up perfect for me) & they don't know what the problem is so they are sending me a phone &... See more...
nope didn't work.  was round & round with verizon, did a hard reset (it made me want to cry, i had it set up perfect for me) & they don't know what the problem is so they are sending me a phone & sim card to replace what i have.
thanks, i'll give it a try.
i have done the *228 already as well
there are 4 of us in my house with the same phone & same service but i am the only one who doesn't get service.  everyone else has 4g I have nothing.  i had 4g as of the day before yesterday.  i ... See more...
there are 4 of us in my house with the same phone & same service but i am the only one who doesn't get service.  everyone else has 4g I have nothing.  i had 4g as of the day before yesterday.  i have tried taking off the battery,  i've double checked the settings against everyone else's phone & mine are the same yet i have no service.  yes the bill is paid, 3 of us are on the same plan & theirs are all working fine.  since my phone is constantly searching for service i pretty much have to keep my phone on the charger. it doesn't matter where we are, i have no service when everyone else does.  every now & then i will get a few seconds of service but its usually 1x or 3 g & only a bar.  what's going on?